London Design Festival 2013: Dezeen Watch Store will be popping up at designjunction in central London from tomorrow. The store will debut a selection of men's watches from the new Nixon S13-3 collection.
We've partnered with lifestyle brand Nixon to debut its new S13-3 collection during the event. The range will feature four new watches, including a military-inspired timepiece called The Corporal, and The 51-30 Leather Chronograph, a large timepiece with a 51mm face and a unidirectional rotating bezel made from stainless steel with a countdown timer and pushers.
You can find us at stand G2, on the ground floor.
Wednesday 18 September: 4pm–9pm (preview)
Thursday 19 September: 10am–8pm
Friday 20 September: 10am–7pm
Saturday 21 September: 10am–6pm
Sunday 22 September: 10am–4pm
The Sorting Office
21-31 New Oxford Street
London WC1A 1BA
- Vera, Chapter One by KM and ÉM
- Pico by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Mut…ina
- Boundaries between analogue and digital …tools "are becoming irrelevant"
- Red Dot Awards 2008
- Flat Surgery by Mathieu Lehanneur
- Italo Rota designs Arts and Food exhibit…ion for Triennale di Milano
- Hand in Hand Clock by Yen-Wen Tseng
- Home Traveller by Anne Lorenz
- Kyuhyung Cho creates colourful three-sid…ed shelves for Menu
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories