London Design Festival 2013: Dezeen Watch Store will be popping up at designjunction in central London from tomorrow. The store will debut a selection of men's watches from the new Nixon S13-3 collection.
We've partnered with lifestyle brand Nixon to debut its new S13-3 collection during the event. The range will feature four new watches, including a military-inspired timepiece called The Corporal, and The 51-30 Leather Chronograph, a large timepiece with a 51mm face and a unidirectional rotating bezel made from stainless steel with a countdown timer and pushers.
You can find us at stand G2, on the ground floor.
Wednesday 18 September: 4pm–9pm (preview)
Thursday 19 September: 10am–8pm
Friday 20 September: 10am–7pm
Saturday 21 September: 10am–6pm
Sunday 22 September: 10am–4pm
The Sorting Office
21-31 New Oxford Street
London WC1A 1BA
- Suspended Figure by Ayako Maruta at Dies…el Denim Gallery Aoyama
- Dezeen Screen: Ventura Lambrate
- Hilla Shamia casts tree trunks with molt…en aluminium to form furniture
- Avifauna by Maarten Kolk & Guus Kusters
- "We wanted to wake people's curiosity ab…out whisky"
- Too Late watches
- "We take a very holistic approach to des…ign" - Bandar Antabi of Jawbone
- Delicate Interference: Assemblage 3 by F…aye Toogood
- Cardon Copy by Cardon Webb
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories