London Design Festival 2013: Dezeen Watch Store will be popping up at designjunction in central London from tomorrow. The store will debut a selection of men's watches from the new Nixon S13-3 collection.
We've partnered with lifestyle brand Nixon to debut its new S13-3 collection during the event. The range will feature four new watches, including a military-inspired timepiece called The Corporal, and The 51-30 Leather Chronograph, a large timepiece with a 51mm face and a unidirectional rotating bezel made from stainless steel with a countdown timer and pushers.
You can find us at stand G2, on the ground floor.
Wednesday 18 September: 4pm–9pm (preview)
Thursday 19 September: 10am–8pm
Friday 20 September: 10am–7pm
Saturday 21 September: 10am–6pm
Sunday 22 September: 10am–4pm
The Sorting Office
21-31 New Oxford Street
London WC1A 1BA
- Motek by Luca Nichetto for Cassina
- Ineke Hans for Cappellini
- Tripart by KiBiSi for Quinze & Milan
- Magnifying spoon designed to detect co…ntaminants in food
- Campana Brothers video interview 1
- Techtile exhibition design by Nosigner
- UNITEA by Fionn Tynan O'Mahony in The …Changing Room at Dezeen Super Store
- W Hotels Designers of the Future at De…sign Miami/Basel 2010
- Mimosa by Jason Bruges Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories