Orolog is both a watch and a new brand co-created by artist and designer Jaime Hayon and his business partner Ian Lowe. The OC1 series, the brand’s first collection, comes in five colourways, and each colour is available in a limited edition run of 999 timepieces.
The OC1 series adheres to a clean and minimal aesthetic and combines classical elements with modern details.
Each watch is made in Switzerland and features Ronda quartz chronograph movement and a distinctive quilted dial face with printed numerals. The leather strap is sourced from a Hermès leather atelier; the French manufacturer has been producing quality leather goods since 1837.
Hayon, who is based in Valencia in Spain, is one of the most prolific and versatile designers on the international scene. His work includes everything from shoes and glassware to furniture and interiors. See all our stories about Hayon.
- Lasvit's new lighting collections "combi…ne craftsmanship with advanced technology"
- Meals from Scratch packaging by Jeremy I…nnes-Hopkins
- Objects for the Neighbour at Passagen
- Thomas Heatherwick beach cafe takes shap…e
- Dezeen's top ten products at Maison & Ob…jet
- Corian Design Studio by Michael Young
- Helmut Smits' The Real Thing turns Coca-…Cola back into water
- Giant Cubebot by David Weeks for Quinze …& Milanand Areaware at MOST
- Design Museum Collection App: lights
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories