Orolog is both a watch and a new brand co-created by artist and designer Jaime Hayon and his business partner Ian Lowe. The OC1 series, the brand’s first collection, comes in five colourways, and each colour is available in a limited edition run of 999 timepieces.
The OC1 series adheres to a clean and minimal aesthetic and combines classical elements with modern details.
Each watch is made in Switzerland and features Ronda quartz chronograph movement and a distinctive quilted dial face with printed numerals. The leather strap is sourced from a Hermès leather atelier; the French manufacturer has been producing quality leather goods since 1837.
Hayon, who is based in Valencia in Spain, is one of the most prolific and versatile designers on the international scene. His work includes everything from shoes and glassware to furniture and interiors. See all our stories about Hayon.
- Davide G Aquini's furniture collection i…s clad in boat decking
- Stack chair by Skrivo
- Pickled by Karina Marusinska
- Ryosuke Fukusada designs wooden lightbul…b for Ledon
- Ekokook by Faltazi
- Vincent Dubourg at Carpenters Workshop
- Finger Trap handbags by James Piatt
- "The current trend is to have an outdoor… kitchen"
- Swing-era trouser braces inform Färg & …Blanche's Frankie chair
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories