Orolog is both a watch and a new brand co-created by artist and designer Jaime Hayon and his business partner Ian Lowe. The OC1 series, the brand’s first collection, comes in five colourways, and each colour is available in a limited edition run of 999 timepieces.
The OC1 series adheres to a clean and minimal aesthetic and combines classical elements with modern details.
Each watch is made in Switzerland and features Ronda quartz chronograph movement and a distinctive quilted dial face with printed numerals. The leather strap is sourced from a Hermès leather atelier; the French manufacturer has been producing quality leather goods since 1837.
Hayon, who is based in Valencia in Spain, is one of the most prolific and versatile designers on the international scene. His work includes everything from shoes and glassware to furniture and interiors. See all our stories about Hayon.
- Shelframe by Bahbak Hashemi-Nezhad
- Zaha Hadid for Serralunga
- Biennale Interieur "gives chances to a n…ew generation of designers"
- eBoy for Groove Armada
- Stack printer by Mugi Yamamoto
- Seatylock is a bicycle seat that is also… a removable bike lock
- Fundamentals of Makkum by Atelier NL for… Royal Tichelaar Makkum
- CEO desk by Staffan Holm & Johannes Tjer…nberg
- Two Way reversible sunglasses by HAiK an…d Kaibosh
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories