Designers Marc Bell and Robin Grasby showed their first product in an installation of over 200 lights at the annual design festival.
We first published the Apollo lights in 2012 when they were exhibited as prototypes at imm cologne - see our previous story here.
The lighting series is based on a standard screw cap holder, which allows the user to layer combinations of shades.
The shades come with laser-cut slits or in solid aluminium, allowing the user to control the amount of light dispersed.
The full lighting range is now available to buy direct from the designers as well as a number of UK and European retailers.
- Mr. Matsumoto at Paul Smith
- Heal's launches Autumn/Winter 2014 furni…ture collections
- Synthetic materials can "behave like liv…ing cells"
- Air Access by Priestmangoode
- Chaise longue by Neri Oxman uses 3D prin…ting to create a multi-coloured cocoon
- Garden furniture by Kilian Schindler
- Peg by Studio Gorm
- Houdini Chair by Stefan Diez for e15
- Carrara marble furniture for Marsotto Ed…izioni presented in Milan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories