Designers Marc Bell and Robin Grasby showed their first product in an installation of over 200 lights at the annual design festival.
We first published the Apollo lights in 2012 when they were exhibited as prototypes at imm cologne - see our previous story here.
The lighting series is based on a standard screw cap holder, which allows the user to layer combinations of shades.
The shades come with laser-cut slits or in solid aluminium, allowing the user to control the amount of light dispersed.
The full lighting range is now available to buy direct from the designers as well as a number of UK and European retailers.
- Dezeen podcast: Airside at the Design …Museum
- Hövding by Anna Haupt and Terese Als…tin
- "I wanted to design a simple watch wit…h an interesting surprise" - Marcel Wanders
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Merel Slooth…eer, Liat Azulay and Pieter Frank de Jong
- Maarten Baas for Established & Sons
- Pinha by Raw Edges for Materia
- Drawings on the London Olympics by Clo…'e Floirat
- Dewar Glassware by David Derksen
- The T-shirt Issue by Mashallah Design …& Linda Kostowski
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories