Designers Marc Bell and Robin Grasby showed their first product in an installation of over 200 lights at the annual design festival.
We first published the Apollo lights in 2012 when they were exhibited as prototypes at imm cologne - see our previous story here.
The lighting series is based on a standard screw cap holder, which allows the user to layer combinations of shades.
The shades come with laser-cut slits or in solid aluminium, allowing the user to control the amount of light dispersed.
The full lighting range is now available to buy direct from the designers as well as a number of UK and European retailers.
- Studio profile: Kompott
- Trees for Lycée Germaine Tillon by Mata…li Crasset
- Kickstarter record-breaking Pebble smart…watch goes into production
- Pod by Benjamin Hubert for De Vorm
- Elevate by Gillian Westley for Joseph Jo…seph
- Prehistoric Aliens by Glimpt
- Ethical Kitchen by Alexandra Sten Jørge…nsen
- Charming Disaster
- Carafe and water filter by Soma
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories