Designers Marc Bell and Robin Grasby showed their first product in an installation of over 200 lights at the annual design festival.
We first published the Apollo lights in 2012 when they were exhibited as prototypes at imm cologne - see our previous story here.
The lighting series is based on a standard screw cap holder, which allows the user to layer combinations of shades.
The shades come with laser-cut slits or in solid aluminium, allowing the user to control the amount of light dispersed.
The full lighting range is now available to buy direct from the designers as well as a number of UK and European retailers.
- A limited edition of one million by Sigh…n
- Refurbeasts project aims to rehabilitate… "taboo" fur coats
- BMW Art Cars
- Stefan Sagmeister in Belgrade
- Basic Armchair by Lagranja Design
- Dervish by Item for Innermost
- Blaue Blume by Undergrowth Design at The… Temporium
- New Pinterest board: paper design
- Donky Bike by Ben Wilson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories