Wonmin Park's latest Haze Series in white, grey and navy is made up of eight pieces that include tables, shelves and benches.
The process is the same as in the earlier pastel-coloured series, where the resin is cast in separate moulds before being joined with coloured pigments.
However, this range comprises a different pallet with more neutral colours. Grey, white and navy elements vary subtly in tone, opaqueness and texture.
"I'm trying to use less colour and play more with propositions and form in a very simple way, which can give some feeling and emotion but is still usable as furniture," Park told Dezeen.
Haze Series in white, grey and navy was commissioned by the National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Korea (MMCA) for display in an exhibition entitled Another Language that will be on show until 20 April 2014.
Other resin furniture that has featured in Dezeen includes a desk with an ash lamp and glass vase embedded in a single thick slab of resin and fluorescent resin encased in wooden tables.
- Dalston Rose by House of Hackney
- Orolog by Jaime Hayon launches exclusi…vely at Dezeen Watch Store pop-up
- i3 electric car by BMW
- Industrial Makeshifts by Simon Hasan
- Fővám tér by Spora Architects
- Wonderwater Cafe at Tian Hai by Jane W…ithers, Kari Korkman and Aalto University
- Folio Staircase by Disguincio & Co
- Conversations in Bronze at Carpenters …Workshop Gallery
- Papa Chair by Itay Ohaly
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories