Shunning the usual blue surface and black metal supports found on a standard table tennis setup, Antoni Pallejà Office paired a white top with wooden legs so the Bola Service Table wouldn't look out of place in a home.
"This table conveys the warmth required of a piece for the home but without losing the sporty look," said the designers.
The net is made from a fine mesh and has white edging on the top and sides, with a pink line along the bottom.
Iroko wood legs slot into a steel frame at angles, supporting the playing surface that is marked lengthways down its centre with a thin black line to distinguish service areas.
Paddles, balls and the net can be tucked into a hidden pocket denoted by a pink strip under this surface when not in use, so the table can be used for other purposes.
Produced by design brand RS Barcelona, the table can be used both indoors and outdoors.
The movie featured was made by Commission.
- Interview with Jens Martin Skibsted
- The Living Cube by Till Könneker saves …space in micro apartments
- Luca Nichetto launches eponymous design …brand with 11 products
- W by Satoshi Wada for Issey Miyake at De…zeen Watch Store
- Rubber Stool by h220430
- 16 New Pieces at Galerie Kreo
- No Screw No Glue by Joost van Bleiswijk
- Join by BCXSY
- Twin Bench by Andrea Rekalidis
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories