The distinctive, irregular shape of the dial is inspired by the smooth contours of weather-worn stones and pebbles and is complemented by a minimal face that is designed to be read at a glance.
The asymmetric dial and off-centre hands reference Guidone’s playful approach to time telling, a concept the designer first explored in the Ora Unica watch, which won the Aam O’Eva Creations international design prize in 2008.
Stone is available with a black or white face, and three straps: black, ash grey and taupe. Other features include a stainless steel case topped with a scratch-resistant mineral lens and Miyota 2025 movement. The dial and all three straps come in a presentation box. Buy Stone by Denis Guidone for £150.
- 3D-printed shoes by Recreus scrunch up t…o fit into pockets
- "In your life, everything is integrated"
- Ecstatic Spaces by Tara Keens Douglas
- Animated music video for Japanese band S…OUR created using spinning CDs
- Chorong lamp by Joongho Choi
- Crystal Bulb by Lee Broom at Dezeen Supe…r Store
- Dutch design stamps issued
- Mr. Cube by Héctor Serrano
- Local River by Mathieu Lehanneur 2
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories