The distinctive, irregular shape of the dial is inspired by the smooth contours of weather-worn stones and pebbles and is complemented by a minimal face that is designed to be read at a glance.
The asymmetric dial and off-centre hands reference Guidone’s playful approach to time telling, a concept the designer first explored in the Ora Unica watch, which won the Aam O’Eva Creations international design prize in 2008.
Stone is available with a black or white face, and three straps: black, ash grey and taupe. Other features include a stainless steel case topped with a scratch-resistant mineral lens and Miyota 2025 movement. The dial and all three straps come in a presentation box. Buy Stone by Denis Guidone for £150.
- Lighting by e15 to debut in Milan
- Modus Operandi by Matylda Krzykowski
- Vedas by Nicholas Alan Cope and Dustin E…dward Arnold
- Corbeille by Amaury Poudray for Fabrica
- Corner Bin by Kitman Keung
- New Pinterest board: Nendo
- New furniture by Pinch
- Note Design Studio designs colourful ash… tables for Fogia
- BB.Suit 0.2 is an outfit that cleans pol…luted air
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories