The distinctive, irregular shape of the dial is inspired by the smooth contours of weather-worn stones and pebbles and is complemented by a minimal face that is designed to be read at a glance.
The asymmetric dial and off-centre hands reference Guidone’s playful approach to time telling, a concept the designer first explored in the Ora Unica watch, which won the Aam O’Eva Creations international design prize in 2008.
Stone is available with a black or white face, and three straps: black, ash grey and taupe. Other features include a stainless steel case topped with a scratch-resistant mineral lens and Miyota 2025 movement. The dial and all three straps come in a presentation box. Buy Stone by Denis Guidone for £150.
- Movie: Julian Hakes on the Mojito shoe w…ith no footplate
- The Longest Bench by Studio Weave
- Tripart by KiBiSi for Quinze & Milan
- Antonino Cardillo combines scent and tex…ture for Illuminum Fragrance shop interior
- Design performances in Basel
- "Most of our parents wanted us to be law…yers or doctors. Not anymore."
- Champions by Konstantin Grcic at Galleri…e Kreo
- Designed in Hackney: Resort 2012 by Chri…stopher Kane
- Designed in Hackney: the Crate Series by… Jasper Morrison
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories