The lamp's structure is entirely made by folding sections of the material. These are fastened together with two colourful rings - a small one at the top and a larger one around the base.
Made from repeated lightweight pieces, the lamp can be shipped flat and assembled by anyone.
Jean-Sébastien Lagrange has also designed a poster that doubles as a lamp.
Other Tyvek products that have featured on Dezeen include a concertinaed structure for an exhibition about performance art and vases made from a thin curl of the material.
Photography by Véronique Pécheux.
- Furniture by Benjamin Hubert for De La E…spada
- More Moritz Waldemeyer with Hussein Chal…ayan
- "It's not what you'd expect a particle a…ccelerator to look like" - Chris Hatherill of Super/Collider
- Olympic Logo a Day by Sarah Hyndman
- Iconico by Héctor Serrano for Lexon
- Hella Jongerius for Vitra
- Penda creates landscape of purple pillar…s for audio-visual installation in a Chinese park
- Myto chair by Konstantin Grcic
- Naoto Fukasawa at IMM Cologne
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories