The lamp's structure is entirely made by folding sections of the material. These are fastened together with two colourful rings - a small one at the top and a larger one around the base.
Made from repeated lightweight pieces, the lamp can be shipped flat and assembled by anyone.
Jean-Sébastien Lagrange has also designed a poster that doubles as a lamp.
Other Tyvek products that have featured on Dezeen include a concertinaed structure for an exhibition about performance art and vases made from a thin curl of the material.
Photography by Véronique Pécheux.
- Crave's USB-chargeable vibrator doubles …as a pendant necklace
- Swing by Moradavaga
- Blue Diversion Toilet aims to improve sa…nitation with built-in filtration system
- Veil by Paul Cocksedge
- Emanuele Kabu creates colourful animated… music video with paint and marker pens
- Balloon Bench by h220430
- Hydraulic mechanisms tilt singers at Mon…cler Autumn Winter 2014 presentation
- Driverless cars designed for use as mobi…le offices
- Reel Cabinet and Tie Desk by Carlsten Th…ostrup
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories