The lamp's structure is entirely made by folding sections of the material. These are fastened together with two colourful rings - a small one at the top and a larger one around the base.
Made from repeated lightweight pieces, the lamp can be shipped flat and assembled by anyone.
Jean-Sébastien Lagrange has also designed a poster that doubles as a lamp.
Other Tyvek products that have featured on Dezeen include a concertinaed structure for an exhibition about performance art and vases made from a thin curl of the material.
Photography by Véronique Pécheux.
- Workshop by Kiki van Eijk and Joost van …Bleiswijk for Bernhardt Design
- Inflatable furniture by Philipp Beisheim…
- Pure by Jean Nouvel for Ruco Line
- Nismo smartwatch by Nissan
- Stripes and Peignes by Philippe Nigro fo…r Ligne Roset
- Woonling Collection by Karoline Fesser
- Movie: The Idea of a Tree by Mischer'Tra…xler at Clerkenwell Design Week
- Folding Techniques for Designers: basic …pleats
- Monza by Konstantin Grcic for Plank
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories