The lamp's structure is entirely made by folding sections of the material. These are fastened together with two colourful rings - a small one at the top and a larger one around the base.
Made from repeated lightweight pieces, the lamp can be shipped flat and assembled by anyone.
Jean-Sébastien Lagrange has also designed a poster that doubles as a lamp.
Other Tyvek products that have featured on Dezeen include a concertinaed structure for an exhibition about performance art and vases made from a thin curl of the material.
Photography by Véronique Pécheux.
- Lladró Re-Cyclos by Committee
- Osso by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Mat…tiazzi
- Wen Jing Lai mixes knives and forks with… chopsticks to create Westiental cutlery
- Flooded London by Squint/Opera
- Petal-shaped mobiles balance above GamFr…atesi's lounge at Stockholm Furniture Fair
- The Hear Heres by Studio Weave
- One Design Office creates aluminium Arki…tube for carrying large-format drawings
- I Wanna Deliver A Dolphin... concept for… humans giving birth to their food by Ai Hasegawa
- Design Miami seeks nominations for 2008 …Designer of the Future
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories