The lamp's structure is entirely made by folding sections of the material. These are fastened together with two colourful rings - a small one at the top and a larger one around the base.
Made from repeated lightweight pieces, the lamp can be shipped flat and assembled by anyone.
Jean-Sébastien Lagrange has also designed a poster that doubles as a lamp.
Other Tyvek products that have featured on Dezeen include a concertinaed structure for an exhibition about performance art and vases made from a thin curl of the material.
Photography by Véronique Pécheux.
- Nendo's modular office tables create "…casual spaces for standing conversation"
- Arcades by Troika
- New editions of Minuteman watch by Squ…arestreet arrive at Dezeen Watch Store
- Bobble by Karim Rashid
- London's Largest Living Room by Studio… Weave and Eley Kishimoto
- Solar-powered cars could become standa…rd "within 30 years"
- Improvisation Machine by Annika Frye
- Lifelike Design by Kwangho Lee at Hunt…ing and Collecting
- Objects by Estudio Carme Pinós
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories