The lamp's structure is entirely made by folding sections of the material. These are fastened together with two colourful rings - a small one at the top and a larger one around the base.
Made from repeated lightweight pieces, the lamp can be shipped flat and assembled by anyone.
Jean-Sébastien Lagrange has also designed a poster that doubles as a lamp.
Other Tyvek products that have featured on Dezeen include a concertinaed structure for an exhibition about performance art and vases made from a thin curl of the material.
Photography by Véronique Pécheux.
- XTable by KiBiSi
- GIGS.2.GO by Bolt Group
- World's first knitted football boot anno…unced by Adidas
- Dezeen Watch Store identity by Zerofee
- Movie: The Idea of a Tree by Mischer'Tra…xler at Clerkenwell Design Week
- 50by70 by Tim Fishlock for Habitat
- Till Wiedeck designs multi-level display… stands for COS
- Scholten & Baijings exhibit retrospectiv…e at Villa Noailles
- The Lacemaker by Tord Boontje
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories