The 104 Series is an update of Uniform Wares’ popular 100 Series collection. The new series retains the straightforward simplicity of the original 100 Series design, but now incorporates Swiss-made 5-jewel Ronda movement, bringing the 104 in line with the rest of the Uniform Wares collection.
Contemporary touches including hand-applied batons, slimmer hands and raised hour markers update the design, resulting in a wearable, unisex style. The watch is finished with a rubber strap and hardened mineral crystal lens.
The 104 Series is characterised by colour blocking and texture; each timepiece incorporates subtly different shades and contrasting materials on the case, bezel, dials and markers.
The 100 Series was originally inspired by the minimal and utilitarian design of factory wall clocks and British manufacturers including Smiths Sectric and Gents’ of Leicester.
You can buy all of our watches online and you can also visit our watch shop in Stoke Newington, north London – contact us to book an appointment.
- Lift by Staffan Holm for One Nordic
- The Bubble Project by Ji Lee
- "Shigeru Ban's first building in Europ…e is here"
- Xile by Mats Karlsson
- Robert Stadler combines construction m…aterials in sculptures for Paris exhibition
- Pavilion made of 3D-printed salt by Em…erging Objects
- Designed in Hackney: Crystal Bulb by L…ee Broom
- Swarovski Crystal Palace
- David Taylor turns discarded slag into… decorative candlesticks
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories