The 104 Series is an update of Uniform Wares’ popular 100 Series collection. The new series retains the straightforward simplicity of the original 100 Series design, but now incorporates Swiss-made 5-jewel Ronda movement, bringing the 104 in line with the rest of the Uniform Wares collection.
Contemporary touches including hand-applied batons, slimmer hands and raised hour markers update the design, resulting in a wearable, unisex style. The watch is finished with a rubber strap and hardened mineral crystal lens.
The 104 Series is characterised by colour blocking and texture; each timepiece incorporates subtly different shades and contrasting materials on the case, bezel, dials and markers.
The 100 Series was originally inspired by the minimal and utilitarian design of factory wall clocks and British manufacturers including Smiths Sectric and Gents’ of Leicester.
You can buy all of our watches online and you can also visit our watch shop in Stoke Newington, north London – contact us to book an appointment.
- "We wanted to wake people's curiosity ab…out whisky"
- Visionaire 55 Surprise
- Andrea Salvetti at Dilmos
- Long Chair by Jo Nagasaka + Schemata Arc…hitecture Office
- Anna Czaniecka shapes kettle like mugs t…o save water when making tea
- SCP launches Autumn Winter 2014 collecti…on during London Design Festival
- Topshop Showspace SS14 by Pernilla Ohrst…edt Studio
- Grão by Pedrita
- Swiss watch based on Helvetica typeface …arrives at Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories