The MMT Calendar watch from Hong Kong-based brand MMT combines wooden components with elegant polished metal accents.
The timepiece comes in three pieces: a stainless steel watch body, a smooth wooden shell and a leather clip strap. The hand-made wooden shell, in walnut or maple, is designed to naturally age with everyday wear and the strap allows the watch to be worn in a variety of ways.
Other features include a minimal dial with a date window, customised Japanese three-hand movement, and a mineral crystal lens.
MMT was founded in 2011 by two brothers, Jeremy and Baptiste Guedez, and their friend Thomas Letournex, with the aim of re-introducing the pocket watch to a new generation.
The MMT Calendar is available in two finishes: walnut wood with rose gold and a dark brown leather strap, or maple wood with stainless steel and a beige leather strap.
- Dublin UNESCO City of Literature stamp b…y The Stone Twins
- Design Indaba videos: 5.5 designers
- Sabar sex toy by Michael Young
- Marginal Notes by Note Design Studio
- Nike 1 World AF1 by Maharam with Hella J…ongerius
- LAT Chair by Jeroen van Laarhoven
- Gentlemen’s Room 1953 by Snodevormgeve…rs
- 10th Anniversary jewellery by Atelier XJ…C
- Urban Adapter by Rocker-Lange Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories