The MMT Calendar watch from Hong Kong-based brand MMT combines wooden components with elegant polished metal accents.
The timepiece comes in three pieces: a stainless steel watch body, a smooth wooden shell and a leather clip strap. The hand-made wooden shell, in walnut or maple, is designed to naturally age with everyday wear and the strap allows the watch to be worn in a variety of ways.
Other features include a minimal dial with a date window, customised Japanese three-hand movement, and a mineral crystal lens.
MMT was founded in 2011 by two brothers, Jeremy and Baptiste Guedez, and their friend Thomas Letournex, with the aim of re-introducing the pocket watch to a new generation.
The MMT Calendar is available in two finishes: walnut wood with rose gold and a dark brown leather strap, or maple wood with stainless steel and a beige leather strap.
- Dezeen Screen: NewspaperWood by Mieke Me…ijer and Vij5
- Moooi in Milan
- Tyvek Vase by Jiwon Choi
- Analogue wood and brass tools transforme…d into digital measuring devices
- Moon by Tokujin Yoshioka for Moroso
- Etre Touchy by Etre
- The Drop Series by Olivia Decaris
- Zanocchi & Starke combine desktop booken…d and battery-powered lamp
- Furniture Neighborhood by Tjep.
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories