The MMT Calendar watch from Hong Kong-based brand MMT combines wooden components with elegant polished metal accents.
The timepiece comes in three pieces: a stainless steel watch body, a smooth wooden shell and a leather clip strap. The hand-made wooden shell, in walnut or maple, is designed to naturally age with everyday wear and the strap allows the watch to be worn in a variety of ways.
Other features include a minimal dial with a date window, customised Japanese three-hand movement, and a mineral crystal lens.
MMT was founded in 2011 by two brothers, Jeremy and Baptiste Guedez, and their friend Thomas Letournex, with the aim of re-introducing the pocket watch to a new generation.
The MMT Calendar is available in two finishes: walnut wood with rose gold and a dark brown leather strap, or maple wood with stainless steel and a beige leather strap.
- Nike combines Flyknit and 3D printing to… design American football boots
- Adaptable by TAF for Muuto
- Squaring by Lee Sehoon
- Mooncake by +tongtong
- Flame by Tom Dixon 2
- Dan Yeffet creates Torch floor light fro…m marble and glass
- Market by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance for P…etite Friture
- Repacked by Studio Makkink & Bey
- New 351 Series by Uniform Wares now avai…lable at Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories