The MMT Calendar watch from Hong Kong-based brand MMT combines wooden components with elegant polished metal accents.
The timepiece comes in three pieces: a stainless steel watch body, a smooth wooden shell and a leather clip strap. The hand-made wooden shell, in walnut or maple, is designed to naturally age with everyday wear and the strap allows the watch to be worn in a variety of ways.
Other features include a minimal dial with a date window, customised Japanese three-hand movement, and a mineral crystal lens.
MMT was founded in 2011 by two brothers, Jeremy and Baptiste Guedez, and their friend Thomas Letournex, with the aim of re-introducing the pocket watch to a new generation.
The MMT Calendar is available in two finishes: walnut wood with rose gold and a dark brown leather strap, or maple wood with stainless steel and a beige leather strap.
- Blue D1653 by Arian Brekveld, Chris Koen…s and Damian O'Sullivan for Royal Delft
- Atelier Yokyok installs vaulted string t…unnels in a Gothic cloister garden
- Juuri by Sarah Böttger
- Shivering Bowls by Nendo
- Muji manufactured by Thonet
- Lantern by Mathias Hahn for Ligne Roset
- Cleanliness is next to Godliness by Stud…io Makkink & Bey
- Flame by Tom Dixon 2
- Chop by LucidiPevere Studio for Normann …Copenhagen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories