The MMT Calendar watch from Hong Kong-based brand MMT combines wooden components with elegant polished metal accents.
The timepiece comes in three pieces: a stainless steel watch body, a smooth wooden shell and a leather clip strap. The hand-made wooden shell, in walnut or maple, is designed to naturally age with everyday wear and the strap allows the watch to be worn in a variety of ways.
Other features include a minimal dial with a date window, customised Japanese three-hand movement, and a mineral crystal lens.
MMT was founded in 2011 by two brothers, Jeremy and Baptiste Guedez, and their friend Thomas Letournex, with the aim of re-introducing the pocket watch to a new generation.
The MMT Calendar is available in two finishes: walnut wood with rose gold and a dark brown leather strap, or maple wood with stainless steel and a beige leather strap.
- Iconic Facades by Studio Job
- Jason Bruges Studio for Veuve Clicquot
- Amazon tests drones that could deliver p…ackages "in less than 30 minutes"
- Close to be Open by Agnes Ögren and Val…erie Otte
- More Campana Brothers at Albion Gallery
- Lava combines western and eastern symbol…s to create "universal" icons
- Architects' Jewellery collection is made… up of miniature draughting tools
- Barnaby Barford mirrors and figurines
- Misoka toothbrush cleans your teeth with… nanotech ions instead of toothpaste
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories