The 251 Series incorporates a variety of classic colour palettes, including the popular gun grey with a tan strap and three options that we have back in stock once more: satin gold with a black strap, gun grey with a taupe strap and brushed steel with a walnut brown strap.
The timepiece takes features from mid-century gentleman's wristwatches and applies contemporary details, including square baton-style hands, raised hour markers and textured dials.
A chamfered chapter ring adds depth to the face.
Each watch is powered by ETA Swiss-made movements, and is completed with a calf leather strap and a scratch-resistant sapphire lens.
The 251 Series was designed to be as slim as possible and measures 7.8mm in depth, allowing a sleeve cuff to sit comfortably over the case.
- Sneak preview: Hayón works with Piper
- Lights by Nathalie Dewez
- Pontoon and Maritime S by Benjamin Huber…tfor Casamania
- Dick, Pussy & Ass by Arik Levy
- Musical Chairs by Bobby Petersen
- Latis collection by Omvivo
- Tied-Up Pendant Lamp by Vitamin
- Thorn by Iris van Herpen and United Nude
- Interacket by Drap og Design is a jacket… that changes colour like a chameleon
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories