The 251 Series incorporates a variety of classic colour palettes, including the popular gun grey with a tan strap and three options that we have back in stock once more: satin gold with a black strap, gun grey with a taupe strap and brushed steel with a walnut brown strap.
The timepiece takes features from mid-century gentleman's wristwatches and applies contemporary details, including square baton-style hands, raised hour markers and textured dials.
A chamfered chapter ring adds depth to the face.
Each watch is powered by ETA Swiss-made movements, and is completed with a calf leather strap and a scratch-resistant sapphire lens.
The 251 Series was designed to be as slim as possible and measures 7.8mm in depth, allowing a sleeve cuff to sit comfortably over the case.
- Frederik Roijé at TuttoBene
- Crush by Fredrikson Stallard at David Gi…ll Galleries
- Sticks and Stones and Broken Bones by St…udio Toogood and Izé
- Prado sofa with movable backrest cushion…s by Christian Werner for Ligne Roset
- SOFTlab installs colourful funneled cano…py in Melissa shoe shop
- Superfolk at Stockholm Furniture Fair
- Ann Ray shares intimate behind-the-scene…s photographs of Alexander McQueen
- Wine & Bar by Aurélien Barbry for Norma…nn Copenhagen
- Versatile lamp by Tuomas Auvinen wins Mu…uto Talent Award
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories