The 251 Series incorporates a variety of classic colour palettes, including the popular gun grey with a tan strap and three options that we have back in stock once more: satin gold with a black strap, gun grey with a taupe strap and brushed steel with a walnut brown strap.
The timepiece takes features from mid-century gentleman's wristwatches and applies contemporary details, including square baton-style hands, raised hour markers and textured dials.
A chamfered chapter ring adds depth to the face.
Each watch is powered by ETA Swiss-made movements, and is completed with a calf leather strap and a scratch-resistant sapphire lens.
The 251 Series was designed to be as slim as possible and measures 7.8mm in depth, allowing a sleeve cuff to sit comfortably over the case.
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit features colour…-coordinated weapons
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Axel… Hildebrand
- UM Project designs multi-material malle…ts for Cooper Hewitt's museum shop
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Craig G…reen
- Dezeen archive: maps
- Paper Mache Armchair by Majid Asif
- Versatile lamp by Tuomas Auvinen wins Mu…uto Talent Award
- Jambox by Yves Béhar
- Paperlove at Design Miami
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories