The 251 Series incorporates a variety of classic colour palettes, including the popular gun grey with a tan strap and three options that we have back in stock once more: satin gold with a black strap, gun grey with a taupe strap and brushed steel with a walnut brown strap.
The timepiece takes features from mid-century gentleman's wristwatches and applies contemporary details, including square baton-style hands, raised hour markers and textured dials.
A chamfered chapter ring adds depth to the face.
Each watch is powered by ETA Swiss-made movements, and is completed with a calf leather strap and a scratch-resistant sapphire lens.
The 251 Series was designed to be as slim as possible and measures 7.8mm in depth, allowing a sleeve cuff to sit comfortably over the case.
- I nibbled Britain out of Jaffa Cakes b…y Dominic Wilcox
- Dezeen Watch Store: Iconograph chronog…raph by Werner Aisslinger
- Quality Time by Kiki van Eijk
- New products by Pottinger & Cole
- Furniture by Simon Hasan for Vauxhall …Collective
- Alcantara and University of Arts Berli…nat Qubique 2011
- Lard Series by Commonwealth
- Trash Luxe at Liberty
- Stereo.type by Ebon Heath
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories