The 251 Series incorporates a variety of classic colour palettes, including the popular gun grey with a tan strap and three options that we have back in stock once more: satin gold with a black strap, gun grey with a taupe strap and brushed steel with a walnut brown strap.
The timepiece takes features from mid-century gentleman's wristwatches and applies contemporary details, including square baton-style hands, raised hour markers and textured dials.
A chamfered chapter ring adds depth to the face.
Each watch is powered by ETA Swiss-made movements, and is completed with a calf leather strap and a scratch-resistant sapphire lens.
The 251 Series was designed to be as slim as possible and measures 7.8mm in depth, allowing a sleeve cuff to sit comfortably over the case.
- Sezz Collection by Christophe Pillet for… Emeco
- Cloudscapes at MOT by Tetsuo Kondo Archi…tects and Transsolar
- WOOD by Ten
- Download issues four to eight of experim…ental Milan newspaper FOMO
- Sebastian Herkner's Collar Lamp pairs ha…nd-blown glass with a spun aluminium shade
- Cloud by Makoto Tanijiri
- Slim Cup by Sharona Merlin
- Hide & Seek by THINKK Studio
- Today at Dezeen Platform: mode:lina
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories