The 251 Series incorporates a variety of classic colour palettes, including the popular gun grey with a tan strap and three options that we have back in stock once more: satin gold with a black strap, gun grey with a taupe strap and brushed steel with a walnut brown strap.
The timepiece takes features from mid-century gentleman's wristwatches and applies contemporary details, including square baton-style hands, raised hour markers and textured dials.
A chamfered chapter ring adds depth to the face.
Each watch is powered by ETA Swiss-made movements, and is completed with a calf leather strap and a scratch-resistant sapphire lens.
The 251 Series was designed to be as slim as possible and measures 7.8mm in depth, allowing a sleeve cuff to sit comfortably over the case.
- Dezeen Watch Store at Blickfang Vienna
- New Stuff exhibition at the Johnson Trad…ing Gallery
- The knitting collection of Loes Veenstra… by Christien Meindertsma
- Designed in Hackney: Cricket by Kay + St…emmer
- Architonic presents products from Salone… del Mobile and Euroluce 2009
- Once Upon a Dream by Mathieu Lehanneur f…or Veuve Clicquot
- I Have a Lifestyle model-kit window inst…allation by Fabio Novembre for Tommy Hilfiger
- Prints by Dominic Wilcox at Dezeen Super… Store
- Balanced by Mischer’Traxler at Wait an…d See
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories