The face features two dials, and each one can be set to a different time zone. The lighter secondary dial acts a shadow and serves as a visual reminder of the separating distance.
The unisex timepiece is available in a gold or silver finish with a black calf leather strap. Other features include aluminium hands and layered indexes.
Each watch is powered by Japanese three-hand movements and is completed with a hardened crystal lens. The Long Distance watch was designed to be as slim as possible; the stainless steel case measures 7.3 millimetres, allowing the timepiece to be worn with a variety of outfits.
You can buy all of our watches online, and you can also visit our watch shop in Stoke Newington, north London - contact us to book an appointment.
- Beasties, Zaha and BarberOsgerby for 20l…td
- Marc Newson for G-Star RAW
- "There's not much innovation" in Italian… furniture design says Discipline's Renato Preti
- Products of Silviculture by Sebastian Co…x
- Yu-Chang Chou develops a reusable packag…ing service for sustainable online shopping
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Florian Schmid
- Cupnoodle Forms by Nendo
- Design Tide Tokyo 2008
- Cat Mckee at New Designers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories