The face features two dials, and each one can be set to a different time zone. The lighter secondary dial acts a shadow and serves as a visual reminder of the separating distance.
The unisex timepiece is available in a gold or silver finish with a black calf leather strap. Other features include aluminium hands and layered indexes.
Each watch is powered by Japanese three-hand movements and is completed with a hardened crystal lens. The Long Distance watch was designed to be as slim as possible; the stainless steel case measures 7.3 millimetres, allowing the timepiece to be worn with a variety of outfits.
You can buy all of our watches online, and you can also visit our watch shop in Stoke Newington, north London - contact us to book an appointment.
- The Hatton and Hyde ranges by Assemblyro…om
- Open Source Architecture Manifesto movie
- Crystal Collection by Pour les Alpes
- Illuminant by Kristín Birna Bjarnadótt…ir
- Attic by Studio Chad Wright
- Abarth Chair by Fabio Novembre for Casam…ania
- Croatian designer creates giant light sh…ow by illuminating shipyard cranes
- Special Spoons by Ineke Hans come like a… model kit
- To Have and To Hold by JamesPlumb
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories