The face features two dials, and each one can be set to a different time zone. The lighter secondary dial acts a shadow and serves as a visual reminder of the separating distance.
The unisex timepiece is available in a gold or silver finish with a black calf leather strap. Other features include aluminium hands and layered indexes.
Each watch is powered by Japanese three-hand movements and is completed with a hardened crystal lens. The Long Distance watch was designed to be as slim as possible; the stainless steel case measures 7.3 millimetres, allowing the timepiece to be worn with a variety of outfits.
You can buy all of our watches online, and you can also visit our watch shop in Stoke Newington, north London - contact us to book an appointment.
- Katharina Gross adapts candle-making pro…cess to create wax tables
- Big-Game designs indoor oasis for Parisi…an Prix Emile Hermès exhibition
- Air Vase by Torafu Architects
- Blobwall by Greg Lynn
- Toshi cabinets by Luca Nichetto for Casa…mania
- Tuyomyo by Frank Gehry for Emeco
- Leaf by Broberg & Ridderstråle for Muut…o
- Happy Pills by Fabio Novembre for Venini
- Jule Waibel’s pine cone-shaped seats a…re made by steam-folding wool felt
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories