The face features two dials, and each one can be set to a different time zone. The lighter secondary dial acts a shadow and serves as a visual reminder of the separating distance.
The unisex timepiece is available in a gold or silver finish with a black calf leather strap. Other features include aluminium hands and layered indexes.
Each watch is powered by Japanese three-hand movements and is completed with a hardened crystal lens. The Long Distance watch was designed to be as slim as possible; the stainless steel case measures 7.3 millimetres, allowing the timepiece to be worn with a variety of outfits.
You can buy all of our watches online, and you can also visit our watch shop in Stoke Newington, north London - contact us to book an appointment.
- Tord Boontje presents new Swarovski pr…oject
- Biodegradable fishing nets could preve…nt sea mammal deaths
- Movie: Peroni Collaborazioni Talk with… Formafantasma part 1
- Ineke Hans designs colourful signage a…nd street furniture for roadside art trail
- Movie: Erwan Bouroullec on Pico tiles …at Clerkenwell Design Week
- Tent Sofa by Philippe Malouin for Camp…eggi
- Troels Flensted uses flecked resin sur…faces as tabletops
- The Weather Yesterday by Troika
- Buckinghamshire New University at erco…l
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories