Competition: we're now stocking the Minuteman timepieces with bioplastic cases by Hong Kong brand squarestreet at Dezeen Watch Store, and we have five for readers to win.
Congratulations to the winners! Karen Ryan from the USA, Graham Beard from Australia, Tom Jacobs from the UK, Guillaume Henry from Switzerland and Lina Viluma from Latvia all won a Minuteman watch.
Squarestreet has released its first watch range, designed by Alexis Holm and David Ericsson.
The Minuteman comes in two different versions. The first is a standard two-hand model that highlights the hour with a circular tip.
The second has a gas-meter style face and a single hand that moves every five minutes.
Each hand-made outer casing is fabricated from cellulose acetate, which comes in solid orange or black plus translucent shades including grey, tortoise, honey and green.
A stainless steel pressure case surrounds the mechanism so the watch is waterproof and can withstand dives down to 30 metres.
The watches come with either a black or white face and straps in patterned or plain leather and nylon, in a multitude of colours - see the full range here.
Winners can select either the Minuteman One Hand or Two Hand face style and specify which colour they would like to receive.
Squarestreet was set up by designers Alexis Holm and David Ericsson, who also designs watches for his brand VOID that are some of our most popular models on Dezeen Watch Store.
This competition is now closed. You need to subscribe to our newsletter to have a chance of winning. Sign up here.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners' names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeen Mail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Masko spiky origami masks for shop windo…w mannequins by 3Gatti Architecture Studio
- Dyslexic Objects win New Designer of the… Year Award 2013
- November chair by Veryday
- Will.i.am launches eyewear range with de…signer George Gorrow
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Brendan Magenn…is
- Richard Sapper's espresso maker is an "h…omage to my grandfather" says Alberto Alessi
- Modebelofte 2014 exhibition showcases "i…nnovative" graduate fashion
- Dezeen’s top ten: cars
- Ads with a New Purpose by Ogilvy & Mathe…r for IBM
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories