There are three watches in the 351 Series; each is a contemporary reinterpretation of a classic timepiece and includes a pared-down PVD-coated ceramic bezel.
The Oxford blue concentric regulator rings on the 351/BR-01's alabaster dial are reminiscent of the enamel work utilised in seventeenth and eighteenth century British pocket watches. The watch is completed with a barrelled rubber strap that is designed to replicate the shape of a traditional leather strap. Other features include brushed aluminium hands and hour markers, and a stainless steel case.
The 351/BR-02 takes style cues from the 1950s silver screen era, pairing a polished chamfered bezel with a matt black ceramic inlay. The timepiece's refined aesthetic is reinforced by a calf-leather strap, made exclusively for the brand by a Bavarian strap manufacturer that has been producing watch straps since 1931.
The 351/BR-02 is also the first Uniform Wares watch to incorporate a day and date function.
The final watch in the 351 Series is the 351/RG-01. The timepiece includes a brushed rose gold bezel that is complemented by coordinating hour markers and a textured sub-dial at the six o’clock position. The watch is finished with the same leather strap as the 351/BR-02.
Each watch in the collection also incorporates a domed sapphire glass lens, designed to prevent glare and add clarity. The scratch-proof glass allows light to be evenly circulated around the dial, ensuring the timepiece is easy to read.
You can buy all of our watches online, and you can also visit our watch shop in Stoke Newington, north London – contact us to book an appointment.
- Benjamin Hubert patterns ceramic conta…iners with raised seams
- Dezeen and Paul Cocksedge present Chan…ge the Record at Concrete
- Welcome to the Jungle by My Own Super …Studio
- Designed in Hackney: London 2012 Olymp…ic Torch by BarberOsgerby
- It Hûske by Jurjen van Hulzen
- Bidoun series by Katrin Greiling for T…raffic
- Scholten & Baijings upholsters Herman …Miller seating in gridded fabric
- Privé by Philippe Starck for Cassina
- Rachel Suming's Eclipse clock tells th…e time without hands
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories