Titan is a lightweight pocket watch from the Hong Kong-based watch brand. The detachable black metal chain strap enables the timepiece to be worn as a pocket watch or as a pendant.
As with previous Ziiiro watches, the Titan dispenses with conventional time-telling techniques, replacing numbers with an LCD display. The face includes an outer ring which is divided into 12 segments, representing hours elapsed. The inner ring is divided into 60, each representing a minute. The inner graphic changes orientation from am to pm.
Although inspired by a classic style, the Titan continues to explore the Ziiiro approach: zero buttons, zero loose parts and zero numbers.
The 48 milimetres case is made from anodised aluminium and is available in five colours: cherry, black, azure, chrome and purple.
- Tom Dixon to launch metal home and offic…e accessories in Paris
- Ingo Maurer with Ron Arad
- Rapidprototypedshoe by Marloes ten Bhöm…er
- "Ikea works in a very different way to e…veryone else" says head of design
- G1 by Mike and Maaike
- 3x3 by 3Patas for Francesc Ros Fusteria …Decoració
- Home Away Dual Time Alarm Clock by Kit M…en
- Pilke by Tuukka Halonen for Skandium
- Pernilla shoes by Cat Potter
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories