Titan is a lightweight pocket watch from the Hong Kong-based watch brand. The detachable black metal chain strap enables the timepiece to be worn as a pocket watch or as a pendant.
As with previous Ziiiro watches, the Titan dispenses with conventional time-telling techniques, replacing numbers with an LCD display. The face includes an outer ring which is divided into 12 segments, representing hours elapsed. The inner ring is divided into 60, each representing a minute. The inner graphic changes orientation from am to pm.
Although inspired by a classic style, the Titan continues to explore the Ziiiro approach: zero buttons, zero loose parts and zero numbers.
The 48 milimetres case is made from anodised aluminium and is available in five colours: cherry, black, azure, chrome and purple.
- Sprig by Victor Vetterlein
- Sebastian Bergne folds metal sheet int…o a letter holder
- Cabbage Chair by Nendo
- Fondue Slippers by Satsuki Ohata melt …and mould to the shape of your foot
- Designed in Hackney: Costume designs f…or Carbon Life by Gareth Pugh
- "Some companies hire designers for mar…keting reasons" - Konstantin Grcic
- 20 Designers at Biologiska
- XTable by KiBiSi
- Soft Light by Simon Frambach
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories