Titan is a lightweight pocket watch from the Hong Kong-based watch brand. The detachable black metal chain strap enables the timepiece to be worn as a pocket watch or as a pendant.
As with previous Ziiiro watches, the Titan dispenses with conventional time-telling techniques, replacing numbers with an LCD display. The face includes an outer ring which is divided into 12 segments, representing hours elapsed. The inner ring is divided into 60, each representing a minute. The inner graphic changes orientation from am to pm.
Although inspired by a classic style, the Titan continues to explore the Ziiiro approach: zero buttons, zero loose parts and zero numbers.
The 48 milimetres case is made from anodised aluminium and is available in five colours: cherry, black, azure, chrome and purple.
- Jin Kuramoto adds maple furniture to Mat…suso T range
- Cast series by Tom Dixon
- SitTable by UNStudio for Prooff
- ThinPlug by Zihni Yalcin
- Dezeen's photos from Beijing Design Week… on Facebook
- Applause Machine by Martin Smith
- Snoopy by Iskos-Berlin for Versus
- Ausgebrannt by Kaspar Hamacher at 20 Des…igners at Biologiska
- Rinser Brush by Amron Experimental
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories