Titan is a lightweight pocket watch from the Hong Kong-based watch brand. The detachable black metal chain strap enables the timepiece to be worn as a pocket watch or as a pendant.
As with previous Ziiiro watches, the Titan dispenses with conventional time-telling techniques, replacing numbers with an LCD display. The face includes an outer ring which is divided into 12 segments, representing hours elapsed. The inner ring is divided into 60, each representing a minute. The inner graphic changes orientation from am to pm.
Although inspired by a classic style, the Titan continues to explore the Ziiiro approach: zero buttons, zero loose parts and zero numbers.
The 48 milimetres case is made from anodised aluminium and is available in five colours: cherry, black, azure, chrome and purple.
- Burden Chair by Apirak Leenharattanarak
- 11+ designs USB-powered portable humidif…ier
- Village by Jasper Morrison for Kettal
- "I use my imagination to create story sp…aces" - Katrin Olina at Dezeen Live
- TAM First Class Cabin by Priestmangoode
- London Design Festival eyes South Bank
- Cut Glasses by John Harrington at design…ersblock
- David Bowie is at the V&A
- Keystones by Minale-Maeda
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories