The new collection includes The Corporal SS, a hardwearing, stainless steel timepiece with bold, military-inspired indices that are designed to be read at a glance. The large 48-millimetre case is finished with a raised bezel and a hardened mineral crystal lens.
Designed with everyday wear in mind, The Sentry SS has a solid stainless steel case with a screw-down case back and spring pin lugs. Other features include a day and date window, applied hour indices and printed second markers.
The final watch in our collection is The Qutaro, which has a distinctive brushed stainless steel checkerboard strap. The motif is repeated on the 36-millimetre square dial; the alternating textured finish adds depth to the timepiece. A stainless steel case, applied hour indices and a gasket crown complete the watch.
Each watch comes with removable links, allowing the strap to be adjusted to fit the wearer.
Nixon is a California-based lifestyle brand specialising in watches, accessories and audio products and was founded by Andy Laats and Chad DiNenna in 1997. The duo wanted to create durable watches that could be worn during active outdoor pursuits, including skating, skiing and surfing.
You can buy all of our watches online, and you can also visit our watch shop in Stoke Newington, north London – contact us to book an appointment.
- Cat Mckee at New Designers
- My Deer by Jeroen Wesselink
- Drop umbrella by Ayca Dundar is made of …just six parts
- Essence Collection by MSB
- Design Week Hot 50
- Pebble-shaped Calming Stone is designed …to help prevent panic attacks
- The return of Memphis: "it's something t…hat's in the air"
- Cross-fire by Studio*Mrmann
- New 351 Series by Uniform Wares now avai…lable at Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories