Following the completion of Dutch studio OMA's De Rotterdam building and our exclusive interviews with Rem Koolhaas, here is a selection of OMA projects that we have featured on Dezeen including a glazed cube for a Tokyo store, a proposed bridge with a pedestrian boulevard in France and the CCTV building in China. See our new OMA Pinterest board »
- PINC Pavilion by Clínica de Arquitectur…a
- Landmark architecture helps turn Miami i…nto the "capital of Latin America"
- Timber summerhouse by Johan Sundberg exp…resses "Scandinavian architectural DNA"
- Pernilla Ohrstedt demonstrates how "our …world will be captured in digital form"
- NHow Hotel Milan by Matteo Thun
- Tea House by David Jameson
- House on Zaru Street by Open AD
- Tianjin Ecocity Ecology and Planning Mus…eums by Steven Holl Architects
- De Salamander by Loos Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories