Following a preview of the nearly completed Pérez Art Museum in Miami this week, our eighth A-Zdvent calendar window features Swiss architecture duo Herzog & de Meuron. Here's a picture of their Vitrahaus showroom shaped like a pile of houses.
- Naturehumaine completes a pair of inte…rlocking houses in Montreal
- Tokyo house by Atelier Tekuto with sky…light designed to "frame the sky"
- Dezeen's top 10 staircases of 2014
- Esherick House by Louis Kahn
- Pivoting steel doors lead into a house… and photography studio by Olson Kundig
- Merry-go-round Coat Rack by Studio Wie…ki Somers wins Dutch Design Awards 2009
- La Plage du Pacifique Hotel by Kristin… Green photographed by Peter Bennetts
- Superkilen by BIG, Topotek1 and Superf…lex
- Red cedar clads extended Parisian hous…e by CUT Architectures
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories