Following a preview of the nearly completed Pérez Art Museum in Miami this week, our eighth A-Zdvent calendar window features Swiss architecture duo Herzog & de Meuron. Here's a picture of their Vitrahaus showroom shaped like a pile of houses.
- Studio Toggle screens Kuwait house with …angled aluminium slats
- Curvaceous oak staircase ascends through… converted convent by John Smart Architects
- Urban Nebula by Zaha Hadid
- House T by Tsukano Architect Office
- Moderna Museet Malmö by Tham & Videgår…d Arkitekter
- La Plage du Pacifique Hotel by Kristin G…reen photographed by Peter Bennetts
- Ex Fonderie Riunite by Modostudio, CCDP …and Studio Cattinari
- House in Oxfordshire is covered in oak t…o create a "simplified volume"
- Villa Geldrop by Hofman Dujardin Archite…cts
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories