Letter I stands for Japanese architect Arata Isozaki in the ninth window from our A-Zdvent calendar of architects. Isozaki's most famous projects include the Museum of Modern Art in Gunma, but he more recently completed an inflatable mobile concert hall in collaboration with artist Anish Kapoor and the Qatar National Convention Centre, where tree-like columns support an overhanging roof (pictured).
- UNStudio Tower by UNStudio
- The Kench is a British seaside chalet de…signed to "encourage outdoor living"
- Cedar cladding frames an extension to Th…e Runners House by AR Design Studio
- Anja Kempa's fantastical drawings imagin…e an artificial spring in Tokyo
- Songwon Art Centre by Mass Studies
- MAD wants to "invent a new typology" for… high-rise architecture, says Ma Yansong
- Jardin de la Connaissance by Rodney LaTo…urelle and 100 Landschaftsarchitektur
- Church in Foligno by Massimiliano and Do…riana Fuksas Architects
- Design Collective by Neri&Hu
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories