Next up in our alphabet of architects is Kengo Kuma, the Japanese architect who has completed two contemporary art centres in France this year - the timber-clad art college and music school in Besançon and the FRAC arts centre in Marseille with a chequered glass facade (pictured).
- House in Seya by Suppose Design Office
- 3D printed houses are "not that far off"
- A House Awaiting Death by EASTERN Design… Office
- The War Rooms, St. James's Park by Ned S…cott
- Lyon Housemuseum by Lyons Architects
- Vanke Triple V Gallery by Ministry of De…sign
- House of Justice and Police Station, Mes…tiaby J. Mayer H.
- Serpentine Gallery Pavilion by Jean Nouv…el photographed by Julien Lanoo
- Linienstr. 23 by BCO Architekten
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories