Next up in our alphabet of architects is Kengo Kuma, the Japanese architect who has completed two contemporary art centres in France this year - the timber-clad art college and music school in Besançon and the FRAC arts centre in Marseille with a chequered glass facade (pictured).
- Helix Hotel by Leeser Architecture
- Mestia Airport by J. Mayer H.
- Kiosque Saint-Nazaire by Topos Architect…ure
- Wind dam by Chetwood Associates
- Villa SK by Atelier Thomas Pucher
- The Robert and Yadelle Sklare Family Lib…rary by Schwartz Besnosoff Architects
- Waterfront City masterplan by OMA
- Copper-clad house by Graux & Baeyens wil…l change colour over time
- Austrian pavilion at Shanghai Expo 2010 …by SPAN and Zeytinoglu
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories