Next up in our alphabet of architects is Kengo Kuma, the Japanese architect who has completed two contemporary art centres in France this year - the timber-clad art college and music school in Besançon and the FRAC arts centre in Marseille with a chequered glass facade (pictured).
- Up at the O2 by Rogers Stirk Harbour + P…artners and Bblur Architecture
- Triptyque's marble and glass showroom wa…s designed to "look like an ice cube"
- Apartment in Bucharest by A.A. Studio
- Cabel Industry headquarters by Massimo M…ariani
- House and Atelier for Lara Rios by F451 …Arquitectura
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: Haus W by Kr…aus Schoenberg
- Te Wero Bridge by Denton Corker Marshall…
- A-ring by Atelier Tekuto
- The Delhi Art Gallery by Morphogenesis
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories