As with previous watches from the brand, Eclipse dispenses with conventional time-telling techniques. In place of the typical hands, the watch has two markers that seem to float above a ring on the dial.
One marker is slightly larger than the other, allowing them to pass over each other and for the wearer to differentiate between hours and minutes.
The luminescent ring on the dial is filled with a patented Swiss pigment called Super-LumiNova that can be powered by sunlight or artificial light and glows in the dark. This means that Eclipse can easily be read at any time of the day or night.
The 38-millimetre stainless steel case is topped with a hardened mineral crystal lens and the watch is powered by Japanese Miyota movement.
A comfortable rubber strap with a metal buckle completes the timepiece.
Hong Kong-based Ziiiro launched in 2010. The brand adheres to futuristic and minimalist principles inspired by the philosophy "zero buttons, zero loose parts, zero numbers."
You can buy all our watches online; check the Christmas shipping dates before you purchase. And don't forget you can visit our watch store pop-up in our north London showroom, which will be open for the next two weekends in December.
Dezeen Watch Store Christmas pop-up
Place: The Surgery, 100a Stoke Newington Church Street, Stoke Newington, London, N16 0AP
Date: 14-15 and 21-22 December
Opening hours: 10am-6pm (Saturday), 11am-5pm (Sunday)
- Park Life by Jasper Morrison for Kettal
- The new MINI launches
- Sweatshirt by The T-Shirt Issue appears …to melt
- Inga Sempé adds functions to the clip l…amp for Wästberg
- Hydraulic mechanisms tilt singers at Mon…cler Autumn Winter 2014 presentation
- This Is Not A Duet exhibition presents u…nrelated design collections at New York's Chamber gallery
- Robert Stadler at Galerie Emmanuel Perro…tin
- Delft Blue vases by Marcel Wanders
- Leone Series 01 by Lanzavecchia + Wai
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories