Following our exclusive interview with Rem Koolhaas last month, Dutch office OMA is the fifteenth entry to our A-Zdvent calendar of architects. Koolhaas' firm recently completed De Rotterdam, a 44-storey group of interconnected glass towers in the architect's home city, and has also built two skyscrapers in China - the Shenzhen Stock Exchange (pictured) and the CCTV Headquarters building in Beijing.
- Broombank house by Soup Architects plann…ed as "two white sugar cubes" floating over a meadow
- Two In One Villa by clavienrossier
- House with Concrete Louvers by StudioGre…enBlue
- NHow Hotel Berlin by NPS Tchoban Voss
- Serpentine Gallery Pavilion by SANAA (mo…re images)
- The Shed at the National Theatre by Hawo…rth Tompkins
- Dezeen archive: twisted buildings
- BIG's combined power plant and ski slope… is "turning science fiction into fact"
- Curving concrete creates a tunnel throug…h Tokyo house by Makiko Tsukada
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories