Sou Fujimoto is the nineteenth architect to feature on our festive calendar. The Japanese architect, who claims to design structures "in between" architecture and nature, designed a cloud-like structure for this year's Serpentine Gallery Pavilion and previously completed a tiny wooden house built from a stack of chunky timber beams (pictured).
- Nursery school in Tuscany illuminates "l…ike a lighthouse"
- Solar Decathlon house by Technische Univ…ersität Darmstadt
- Artworks by Zaha Hadid
- Photographer Victor Enrich turns a Munic…h hotel upside down and inside out
- Mint by Epitaph
- Hotel Topazz by BWM Architekten und Part…ner and Michael Manzenreiter
- Pasarela del Postiguet by bgstudio
- Hauser & Wirth's Somerset gallery is hou…sed within historic farm buildings
- Izukougen House by Atelier Shinya Miura
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories