Sou Fujimoto is the nineteenth architect to feature on our festive calendar. The Japanese architect, who claims to design structures "in between" architecture and nature, designed a cloud-like structure for this year's Serpentine Gallery Pavilion and previously completed a tiny wooden house built from a stack of chunky timber beams (pictured).
- Maximum Display by David Tajchman
- Garden Unique interview: garden design t…rends
- Casa Grecia by Isay Weinfeld
- Paul Eluard Cultural Centre by OFF Archi…tecture and Duncan Lewis Scape Architecture
- The Guangyun Entrance by Plasma Studio
- S3H House by all(zone)
- Portico by Aida Atelier and Kuno Lab
- Art Museum Strongoli by Coop Himmelb(l)a…u
- Iwan Baan on "architecture without archi…tects"