Sou Fujimoto is the nineteenth architect to feature on our festive calendar. The Japanese architect, who claims to design structures "in between" architecture and nature, designed a cloud-like structure for this year's Serpentine Gallery Pavilion and previously completed a tiny wooden house built from a stack of chunky timber beams (pictured).
- National Arboretum in Canberra boasts po…inted pavilion and curvy visitor centre
- Small museum pavilion designed to resemb…le a rural shed by Von M
- Melon District by Gus Wüstemann
- Pernilla Ohrstedt demonstrates how "our …world will be captured in digital form"
- Tape Installation by Numen/For Use at DM…Y Berlin
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: Arne Quinze
- Visitors to Henning Larsen's Moesgaard M…useum can walk over its grassy sloping roof
- Football Training Centre Soweto by RUFpr…oject
- TOO49 by 16A
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories