Designer David Tatangelo, a lifelong watch enthusiast and collector, founded Stock in July 2013. The brand is inspired by his personal collection of timepieces and practical designs were created with everyday wear in mind.
The S001 series was Stock watches' first collection and includes three styles: the S001B, the S001C and the S001K. The S001 is defined by it’s slim case, which measures 7 millimetres, and is designed to fit comfortably on the wearer's wrist.
Other features include a brushed stainless steel case, a minimal face with printed hour and minute markers and slim hands.
The S002 series, which includes the S002G, the S002R and the S002S, has a slightly larger case, measuring 7.2 millimetres. Each timepiece in this series has an elegant gold finish with the exception of the S002R, which comes in rose gold.
All the Stock watches come with an Italian leather strap that fastens with a stainless steel buckle.
All six models of the Stock watches are currently available for pre-order; orders will be shipped the week commencing Monday 30 December.
You can buy all our watches online; orders for UK delivery before Christmas can be placed until Friday 20 December. And don't forget you can still visit our watch store pop-up in our north London showroom, which will be open this weekend.
Dezeen Watch Store Christmas pop-up
Place: The Surgery, 100a Stoke Newington Church Street, Stoke Newington, London, N16 0AP
Date: 21-22 December
Opening hours: 10am-6pm (Saturday), 11am-5pm (Sunday)
- Decanterlight by Lee Broom at The Tempor…ium
- MINI Rocketman Concept
- New Stuff exhibition at the Johnson Trad…ing Gallery
- Note Design Studio and Norm Architects d…esign patchwork marble tables for Menu
- E8 furniture by Mathias Hahn for Zeitrau…m
- Gaudi Stool by Studio Geenen
- Talamanca Cocoa by fuseproject
- Plants bloom on Mischer'Traxler's table …for Perrier-Jouët when you move away from it
- Footwear by Victoria Spruce
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories