Behind today's A-Zdvent calendar window is Brazilian architect Isay Weinfeld, who we recently interviewed about his new monograph and exhibition in New York. We've also featured a string of impressive São Paulo residences by the architect, including a house with a floating spiral staircase made from Brazilian ironwood and a home made up of seven boxy volumes, all made using different materials (pictured).
- Toy library in Bonneuil-sur-Marne by LAN… Architecture
- Battersea Power Station redevelopment by… Rafael Viñoly Architects
- Leading architects are "turning the focu…s back on bamboo"
- Flake House by OLGGA Architects
- Kontum Indochine Wedding Restaurant by V…o Trong Nghia Architects
- Garden Terrace Miyazaki by Kengo Kuma an…d Associates
- Discovery by GPAC
- Festspielgarage Erl by Kleboth Lindinger… Dollnig
- Williamson Chong's House in Frogs Hollow… burrows into the Ontario landscape
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories