We've reached the final day of our festive countdown, so in the first of three final posts today here's Chinese architect Li Xiaodong, whose projects include a school that bridges a creek between two castles and a library clad with firewood (pictured).
- Slideshow: Fazenda Boa Vista Golf Clubho…use by Isay Weinfeld
- Seven-screen pavilion by OMA for Kanye W…est
- Clio Capeille imagines architecture that… can only be used at night
- Paper Tea House by Shigeru Ban
- Royal Incorporation of Architects in Sco…tland reveals 2015 awards shortlist
- ECDM Architectes extends Parisian apartm…ents with wavy balconies
- The architecture of Simón Vélez pionee…rs "new ways of using giant bamboo"
- Spark incorporates giant screens into fa…ceted shopping centre facade
- JYA-rchitects develops affordable homes …for low-income families in South Korea
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories