Released at the end of last year, the chair was reproduced using the original drawings and one of the two original chairs, currently on display at Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum.
The design is broken up into three simple shapes that appear to rest up against and on top of each other. These sections are all upholstered in leather, the original material used to cover the chair.
Fifty dark grey chairs have the single arm on the right and the fifty white models are a mirror image.
Gerrit Rietveld was a principle member of the De Stijl modernist movement in the Netherlands during the early twentieth century.
- Travelator catwalk carries models around… House of Holland fashion show
- In Flakes by Mount Fuji Architects Studi…o
- NAN18 by Jörg Boner and Christian Deube…r for Nanoo
- Tableware by ICOSAEDRO designed to be pr…inted out at home
- SO-IL wraps white plastic around New Yor…k's Storefront gallery
- Folio Staircase by Disguincio & Co
- Fish Bowls by Roger Arquer
- Atlantic Sofa by CuldeSac for Bernhardt …Design
- KHV60 by David Taylor
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories