Four styles are available, each with a distinctive Nato strap. Nato straps were originally developed for British military watches - the textured nylon weave was specially chosen for its strength, durability and flexibility. Each case is also available in two variations: rose gold or polished silver.
The two men's watches included in the selection are the Classic Warwick and the Classic Oxford. The Classic Warwick has a blue and green striped strap, whilst the Oxford’s is red and navy. Both styles have a 40-millimeter case that’s 6mm thick and is designed to fit comfortably on the wearer’s wrist.
The women's styles, the Classic Glasgow Lady and the Classic Swansea Lady, have a slightly smaller 36-millmeter case, but are still designed to fit in the same way. All the watches have interchangeable straps.
Filip Tysander founded the brand in 2011, following an encounter with a British gentleman named Daniel Wellington. His timeless style inspired Tysander to design and name a watch brand after him. This collection is directly inspired by Wellington, who used to wear his old Rolex threaded onto a Nato strap.
Visit Dezeen Watch Store to shop the full Daniel Wellington collection (with free shipping)»
- Designed in Hackney: Offset by Tomás Al…onso
- Pila and Pilo by Ronan & Erwan Bouroulle…cfor Magis
- The Imperfectionist by Sophie Duran
- Scribble's colour-matching pen can write… in millions of tones
- TaliaYstudio turns colourful photography… filters into jewellery collection
- No Pause by Gio Tirotto
- Wenlock and Mandeville by iris
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- The PaperVillain by The Functionality
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories