Four styles are available, each with a distinctive Nato strap. Nato straps were originally developed for British military watches - the textured nylon weave was specially chosen for its strength, durability and flexibility. Each case is also available in two variations: rose gold or polished silver.
The two men's watches included in the selection are the Classic Warwick and the Classic Oxford. The Classic Warwick has a blue and green striped strap, whilst the Oxford’s is red and navy. Both styles have a 40-millimeter case that’s 6mm thick and is designed to fit comfortably on the wearer’s wrist.
The women's styles, the Classic Glasgow Lady and the Classic Swansea Lady, have a slightly smaller 36-millmeter case, but are still designed to fit in the same way. All the watches have interchangeable straps.
Filip Tysander founded the brand in 2011, following an encounter with a British gentleman named Daniel Wellington. His timeless style inspired Tysander to design and name a watch brand after him. This collection is directly inspired by Wellington, who used to wear his old Rolex threaded onto a Nato strap.
Visit Dezeen Watch Store to shop the full Daniel Wellington collection (with free shipping)»
- Nike Free Trainer 5.0 by Nike
- Sezz Collection by Christophe Pillet for… Emeco
- Umbrellas by Ella Doran at Dezeen Super …Store
- RCA Fashion 2013 collection by Xiao Li
- The Other Way by Carl Clerkin
- Dezeen Watch Store January sale
- Space Copenhagen creates nautical lamps …for &tradition
- Food and Design videos: Philippe Starck
- New work from Stuart Haygarth
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories