"[We] drew this new collection in the same spirit as the previous one, which makes the brand signature - light wood, patterns and fresh colours reminding travel and holidays throughout the year," said the designers.
The two sliding doors of a small beech wood sideboard are cut with perpendicular slots, which create a grid pattern when they overlap.
Designed to look like a shepherd's stool, the three-legged Bob wooden coffee table with a curved lip comes in beech or light grey and at two heights.
The Swarm lamps comprise a metal frame covered with a layer of coloured fabric behind a honeycomb mesh, pulled in at the top and bottom with drawstrings. The lamps sit on three spindly legs, either long or short, and also come as a pendant version.
A piece of wood veneer curved into a cylinder is hand painted with watercolours and mounted on a metal frame to form another lamp called Dowood.
The collection also includes a set of turned wood containers with patterned fabric rims and mirrors with curved ladder-like metal frames.
Updated items include the Caracas chair - a contemporary version of a 1960s camping chair - that has been revamped with new graphics for the seat material.
Also new fabrics are available for the tiltable faceted shade of the Faces floor lamp, which has a branch halfway up its stem for hanging coils of the colourful cord.
The full collection is on display at Maison&Objet, taking place outside Paris until tomorrow.
- Bouroullec brothers design a bent steel …triangle to frame Artek furniture collection
- Bocci's 38 series by Omer Arbel
- Studio Libertiny uses body casts to shap…e Tchair
- Garden of Russolo by Yuri Suzuki
- Cocoon by Tanya Shukstelinsky
- X Y and Z by Daniel Lorch
- Carafe with a chopped spout by Michael S…choner
- OLA Table by AKKA
- Secondome Edizioni by 5.5 designers, Sam… Baron, Joost van Bleiswijk and Kiki van Eijk
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories