"[We] drew this new collection in the same spirit as the previous one, which makes the brand signature - light wood, patterns and fresh colours reminding travel and holidays throughout the year," said the designers.
The two sliding doors of a small beech wood sideboard are cut with perpendicular slots, which create a grid pattern when they overlap.
Designed to look like a shepherd's stool, the three-legged Bob wooden coffee table with a curved lip comes in beech or light grey and at two heights.
The Swarm lamps comprise a metal frame covered with a layer of coloured fabric behind a honeycomb mesh, pulled in at the top and bottom with drawstrings. The lamps sit on three spindly legs, either long or short, and also come as a pendant version.
A piece of wood veneer curved into a cylinder is hand painted with watercolours and mounted on a metal frame to form another lamp called Dowood.
The collection also includes a set of turned wood containers with patterned fabric rims and mirrors with curved ladder-like metal frames.
Updated items include the Caracas chair - a contemporary version of a 1960s camping chair - that has been revamped with new graphics for the seat material.
Also new fabrics are available for the tiltable faceted shade of the Faces floor lamp, which has a branch halfway up its stem for hanging coils of the colourful cord.
The full collection is on display at Maison&Objet, taking place outside Paris until tomorrow.
- The Lacemaker by Tord Boontje
- Hide & Seek by THINKK Studio
- Rusty Sheet Steel Chair by Max Lamb
- Chop by LucidiPevere Studio for Normann …Copenhagen
- Ding3000's Coasterlight holds drink mats… beneath a candle
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: save £1…00 on GO by Naoto Fukasawa
- Interactive slideshow: explore all the p…roducts showcased at Moooi's Milan exhibition
- The Bombay Sapphire Prize in Milan: vide…o diary day 5
- Furniture by Resident at designjunction
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories