German brand e15 has launched a collection of wood and marble home accessories (+ slideshow).
"The new collection of accessories together with the existing range of blankets in fine wool and cashmere represent an extensive collection of accessories that enrich the pleasures of living, cooking and working," said the designers.
Crafted from European oak or white Carrara marble, the round and rectangular cutting boards in the range each have a single hole towards one edge to provide a place to grip and for storing the items on hooks.
The Cut chopping board has metal bracings within the wood to prevent deformation from moisture and is untreated for hygiene reasons.
Bookends are formed from blocks of white Carrara or black Marquina marble, either as cubes or cuboids.
A waxed wooden fruit bowl by Mark Braun has sides that gently slope towards the centre until they plunge into a hole. This camber means that round fruit will roll into the middle of the bowl.
The collection also features Jan Philip Holler's paper weights in the shape of small houses, which come in oak, walnut and polished brass.
e15 debuted the accessories at this year's imm cologne event last month.
- Loom by Benjamin Hubert for Zero
- The Temporium on llustre.com
- 77|011 Metropolitan Bike by Rizoma
- Disfatto by Denis Guidone for D3co
- Customisable furniture means "no more tr…ends" says Philippe Starck
- Palma cookware by Jasper Morrison for Oi…gen
- Nomad table by Jorre van Ast
- Nendo designs ice cream Village cake for… Häagen-Dazs
- "The current trend is to have an outdoor… kitchen"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories