The Superkink armchairs and sofas feature tubular steel frames that have been folded to produce sharp angles.
Osko+Deichmann's kinking technique came about as an alternative to using soft curves when bending steel.
The designers' method means that the metal does not lose its strength.
The Superkink chairs have upholstered seats and backrests, plus fabric loops that wrap around the armrests.
The pieces were created by Osko+Deichmann with the same techniques used for the studio's previous Kink chairs and the colourful Straw chairs, which now come in a smaller size plus a bar stool and lounge chair.
They are made of lacquered, galvanised steel so are suitable for indoor and outdoor use. The designers have also added a three-legged table to the collection.
- Philippe Nigro designs rounded sofa fo…r Ligne Roset
- Solar Tree by Ross Lovegrove 2
- Shenu: Hydrolemic System by Takram
- Water=Life by Arik Levy
- Dora by Jeong Yong
- The crash was "very healthy" for colle…ctible design, says Design Miami's Rodman Primack
- New 202 Series by Uniform Wares at Dez…een Watch Store
- Sessantuna by Gaetano Pesce for Cassin…a
- Moving Forest by NL Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories