The Superkink armchairs and sofas feature tubular steel frames that have been folded to produce sharp angles.
Osko+Deichmann's kinking technique came about as an alternative to using soft curves when bending steel.
The designers' method means that the metal does not lose its strength.
The Superkink chairs have upholstered seats and backrests, plus fabric loops that wrap around the armrests.
The pieces were created by Osko+Deichmann with the same techniques used for the studio's previous Kink chairs and the colourful Straw chairs, which now come in a smaller size plus a bar stool and lounge chair.
They are made of lacquered, galvanised steel so are suitable for indoor and outdoor use. The designers have also added a three-legged table to the collection.
- Twin Bench by Andrea Rekalidis
- Henrichs launches hi-vis garments for fa…shion-conscious cyclists
- r5.5 by Jasper Morrison for Rado
- Bags by Maam Project
- Recent work by Kelly McCallum
- Bodo Sperlein debuts for Lladró
- KitRadio by Samuel Rhoads-Clarke
- Istanbul Twilight by Siba Sahabi
- Drawstring Lamp by Design Stories and Re…turhuset
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories