"The aim was to make it classic yet playful, and preferably loved by all," said Borselius. "The road to get there became a balancing act - intuition and emotion in interaction with craftsmanship and precision."
The base design for all the chairs is formed by a simple cushioned seat and back. The next model up incorporates arms and the final design features a headrest.
All chairs come upholstered a range of colours, supported by either a dainty metal frame or rounded wooden legs.
"The chair's thin metal legs makes it pretty and classic, while the rounded wooden legs have a more playful expression," the designer said.
Other collections launched by Fogia at the fair include a series of small side tables and a sofa with a base that extends outwards to provide a surface for placing cups or books, both designed by Note Design Studio.
- KitRadio by Samuel Rhoads-Clarke
- Designers interpret "home" for Airbnb Tr…afalgar Square installation
- Vika's modular bathroom range is designe…d to create comfortable wash areas
- 100% Inspiration: Jamie Anley
- Crudo by Barbara Busatta, Dario Buzzini,… Robin Bigio, Martin Meier and Oliviero Zanon
- Outlined silk layers fold across dresses… by Christopher Kane
- Light Wind by demakersvan
- Chai Pi Ke Puht cups by Sian Pascale
- Flow(t) glassware by Nao Tamura at Lumin…aire Lab
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories