"The aim was to make it classic yet playful, and preferably loved by all," said Borselius. "The road to get there became a balancing act - intuition and emotion in interaction with craftsmanship and precision."
The base design for all the chairs is formed by a simple cushioned seat and back. The next model up incorporates arms and the final design features a headrest.
All chairs come upholstered a range of colours, supported by either a dainty metal frame or rounded wooden legs.
"The chair's thin metal legs makes it pretty and classic, while the rounded wooden legs have a more playful expression," the designer said.
Other collections launched by Fogia at the fair include a series of small side tables and a sofa with a base that extends outwards to provide a surface for placing cups or books, both designed by Note Design Studio.
- Take2 by Rolf Sachs
- Smarter Skies by Airbus
- Download issues four to eight of experim…ental Milan newspaper FOMO
- Dezeen’s Milan favourites
- Furniture for Tracey Neuls Eastside by F…audet-Harrison
- Plug Lamp by Form Us With Love for Atelj…é Lyktan
- Sonja Rohleder animates natural disaster…s for Keimzeit music video
- The Birds, Bats and Bees by various desi…gners
- Bao House by dot Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories