"The aim was to make it classic yet playful, and preferably loved by all," said Borselius. "The road to get there became a balancing act - intuition and emotion in interaction with craftsmanship and precision."
The base design for all the chairs is formed by a simple cushioned seat and back. The next model up incorporates arms and the final design features a headrest.
All chairs come upholstered a range of colours, supported by either a dainty metal frame or rounded wooden legs.
"The chair's thin metal legs makes it pretty and classic, while the rounded wooden legs have a more playful expression," the designer said.
Other collections launched by Fogia at the fair include a series of small side tables and a sofa with a base that extends outwards to provide a surface for placing cups or books, both designed by Note Design Studio.
- Donky Bike by Ben Wilson
- Architonic presents Feeling Felt
- Deafinite Style by Designaffairs Studio
- Ruhrsteine by Formfjord
- Jólan van der Wiel at Dezeen Platform
- Moshimy by Michael Young for Native Unio…n
- Clothes rack by Martha Schwindling looks… like a bean trellis
- Shadow City by Izabela Boloz
- Moodwall by Urban Alliance
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories