"The aim was to make it classic yet playful, and preferably loved by all," said Borselius. "The road to get there became a balancing act - intuition and emotion in interaction with craftsmanship and precision."
The base design for all the chairs is formed by a simple cushioned seat and back. The next model up incorporates arms and the final design features a headrest.
All chairs come upholstered a range of colours, supported by either a dainty metal frame or rounded wooden legs.
"The chair's thin metal legs makes it pretty and classic, while the rounded wooden legs have a more playful expression," the designer said.
Other collections launched by Fogia at the fair include a series of small side tables and a sofa with a base that extends outwards to provide a surface for placing cups or books, both designed by Note Design Studio.
- The Changing Room by UNStudio
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: Mercury …by Ziiiro reduced by 20%
- Weare fashion label by Moving Brands
- December chair by Jasper Morrison and Wa…taru Kumano for Nikari
- Paralympic design: competitive handcycle…s
- Empyrean Passage by Dan Corson
- Chidori Furniture by Kengo Kuma and Asso…ciates
- Hall Stand by Nick Fraser
- Robert Stadler at Galerie Emmanuel Perro…tin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories