"The aim was to make it classic yet playful, and preferably loved by all," said Borselius. "The road to get there became a balancing act - intuition and emotion in interaction with craftsmanship and precision."
The base design for all the chairs is formed by a simple cushioned seat and back. The next model up incorporates arms and the final design features a headrest.
All chairs come upholstered a range of colours, supported by either a dainty metal frame or rounded wooden legs.
"The chair's thin metal legs makes it pretty and classic, while the rounded wooden legs have a more playful expression," the designer said.
Other collections launched by Fogia at the fair include a series of small side tables and a sofa with a base that extends outwards to provide a surface for placing cups or books, both designed by Note Design Studio.
- Just in Case by Menosunocerouno
- Endless Stair by dRMM
- Maarten Baas at Via Voghera 8 in Milan
- Movie: interview with Maarten De Ceula…er
- Geneva students make ink from salamand…ers and electricity from dog poo for Milan show
- Lee Broom's fake department store inst…allation opens in Milan
- Atelier van Lieshout at Giò Marconi, …Milan
- Joris Laarman Lab at Friedman Benda
- Tom Dixon to give away 1,000 lights
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories