Sections of these glass vases by Finnish designer Maija Puoskari can be stacked and swapped to create different vessels for flowers.
The rings can be interchanged to alter the height and colours of the Pi-no Pi-no vases, so they can accommodate flowers of different sizes and hues.
"When receiving flowers one often has just the wrong vase," said the designer. "The glass vase Pi-no Pi-no offers a solution to this problem with its modifiability."
Each cylindrical vase starts with a curved-bottomed base, then further sections of various heights can be slotted onto the tops as high as needed to hold the flower stem.
The glassware comes in a range of opacities, colours and patterns. A wooden part that fits onto the top of the glass pieces turns the vessels into containers.
- Water Calligraphy Device by Nicholas …Hanna
- Poor Toys by Poorex
- COS launches The Serpentine Bag to coi…ncide with 2015 pavilion opening
- Pablo Benito illustrates international… clubbing meccas
- Benjamin Hubert dresses up dining chai…rs with Talma collection for Moroso
- Hippie Modernism exhibition at the Wal…ker Art Center to celebrate design's trippy side
- Brigitte Coremans at My Way talks
- Transparent Collection by Nendo
- Work out at your desk with Darryl Agaw…in's Balance Stool
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories