Sections of these glass vases by Finnish designer Maija Puoskari can be stacked and swapped to create different vessels for flowers.
The rings can be interchanged to alter the height and colours of the Pi-no Pi-no vases, so they can accommodate flowers of different sizes and hues.
"When receiving flowers one often has just the wrong vase," said the designer. "The glass vase Pi-no Pi-no offers a solution to this problem with its modifiability."
Each cylindrical vase starts with a curved-bottomed base, then further sections of various heights can be slotted onto the tops as high as needed to hold the flower stem.
The glassware comes in a range of opacities, colours and patterns. A wooden part that fits onto the top of the glass pieces turns the vessels into containers.
- Tint room dividers by Kristine Five Melv…ær
- Shrub by Zhili Liu
- Slant shelving by Haldane Martin
- Ora-Ïto's Nikeames shoe is an "homage t…o Charles and Ray"
- Weare fashion label by Moving Brands
- Threads for Cockaigne woven fashion coll…ection by Martijn van Strien
- 3D-printed Dazzle lamps by Corneel Canna…erts reveal colourful interiors
- MoMA Design Store in Tokyo
- A Glossary for Successful Collaborations… by Form Us With Love
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories