Sections of these glass vases by Finnish designer Maija Puoskari can be stacked and swapped to create different vessels for flowers.
The rings can be interchanged to alter the height and colours of the Pi-no Pi-no vases, so they can accommodate flowers of different sizes and hues.
"When receiving flowers one often has just the wrong vase," said the designer. "The glass vase Pi-no Pi-no offers a solution to this problem with its modifiability."
Each cylindrical vase starts with a curved-bottomed base, then further sections of various heights can be slotted onto the tops as high as needed to hold the flower stem.
The glassware comes in a range of opacities, colours and patterns. A wooden part that fits onto the top of the glass pieces turns the vessels into containers.
- Movie: Nike Flyknit Racer shoes
- Cut and Paste Wallpaper by All The Fruit…s decorates rooms using random patterns
- Dezeen Book of Ideas: The Toaster Projec…t by Thomas Thwaites
- Slow Sofa by Frederik Roijé
- Lomme bed by Cycle 13
- Design Museum at New Designers
- Nendo's latest umbrella hides a cover in… its handle
- Embodying Ethics: Endangered by Rohan Ch…habra
- Birth certificates by IWANT for Icon mag…azine
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories