Designed for everyday use, Scout features flat surfaces and geometric lines with a bold, easy-to-read face and contrasting numerals and markers.
"We researched heavily on military and functional timepieces throughout history," Big-Game told Dezeen Watch Store. "Their use of high contrast dials, readable typefaces and simple case designs made them look functional and elegant at the same time."
"We wanted to come up with our own updated version and call it Scout - a simple, robust, affordable timepiece - a tool for everyday life," added the designer.
The watch, which features a durable nylon strap, also draws from surprising nostalgic inspiration. "In a more unexpected way we were always big fans of the Flik Flak kids watches that also have an aluminium case and a Nylon strap," explained the designer.
- Designers create transportable leather f…urnishings for Louis Vuitton
- Sweet play by Elsa Lambinet
- Selfridges windows curated by Designersb…lock
- Silence of Shadows by Jin Kay
- Tube Map Radio by Yuri Suzuki
- Cloud by Makoto Tanijiri
- Spirit House Chair by Daniel Libeskind
- Loremo lightweight car concept
- DS3 by Citroën
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories