"Nubilo is a sofa made of several round and organic cushions that can be arranged to maximise cosiness," said Guisset.
The cushions rest against a gently curving back of upholstered foam, which surrounds one side of the elliptical seat.
Coloured fabric covers and the imagination of the sitter can transform the grey pebble-shaped cushions into other objects and create different settings.
"It becomes the place where dreams take the occupant, a springboard to imagination and musing," said the designer. "Either a cloud, balloons, a sea, anemone, an algae, pebbles..."
The sofa is fully upholstered, with the back and seat available in different shades. It was exhibited on Petite Friture's stand at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan, which concluded on Sunday.
- The Crate Series by Studio Makkink & Bey…
- V&A exhibition to celebrate objects desi…gned for political protests
- Chair Farm by Werner Aisslingerat Ventur…a Lambrate
- UNStudio's Hem carpet collection feature…s pixel-like patterns
- Zorro by Stephanie Knust
- Slim Chips by Hafsteinn Juliusson
- Joy of Living at Somerset House
- Earn/Urn by Neil Conley
- Green Void by LAVA
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories