"Nubilo is a sofa made of several round and organic cushions that can be arranged to maximise cosiness," said Guisset.
The cushions rest against a gently curving back of upholstered foam, which surrounds one side of the elliptical seat.
Coloured fabric covers and the imagination of the sitter can transform the grey pebble-shaped cushions into other objects and create different settings.
"It becomes the place where dreams take the occupant, a springboard to imagination and musing," said the designer. "Either a cloud, balloons, a sea, anemone, an algae, pebbles..."
The sofa is fully upholstered, with the back and seat available in different shades. It was exhibited on Petite Friture's stand at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan, which concluded on Sunday.
- Starlight by Erich Remash, Jeremy Berglu…nd, Don Peterson and Chad Ingle
- Balcon collection by Inga Sempé for Mou…stache
- Simon Heijdens creates "moving kaleidosc…ope of light" at London gallery
- VerBien by Yves Béhar
- Freedom of Creation at 100% Design
- Shelframe by Bahbak Hashemi-Nezhad
- Duo by Oscar Diaz for Doiy
- B Bench by Konstantin Grcic for BD Barce…lona Design
- Get Lost collection by Tiago Volpato and… Gabriel F channels frustrations of young designers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories