From 20 to 22 May, we'll be offering exclusive discounts to customers who visit our pop-up shop, including 25 per cent off some Lexon, Braun and BulBul watches. The shop will be open between 10am and 9pm in the Farmiloe Building on St John Street throughout Clerkenwell Design Week.
Shoppers will also be able to buy our brand new Scout watch designed by BIG-GAME, which is not yet available in our online store.
As well as showcasing the newest and most popular timepieces from our collection, we’ll be bringing along our augmented reality watch store.
Created in partnership with London-based technology company Inition, the store allows shoppers to try on virtual versions of watches by wearing a wristband printed with a patterned marker.
Copies of the brand new Dezeen Book of Interviews — which features conversations with 45 leading figures in architecture and design — will be on sale for just £12 too.
Edited by Marcus Fairs, Dezeen's editor-in-chief, our latest title is a follow-up to the hugely successful Dezeen Book of Ideas and includes interviews with Richard Rogers, David Adjaye, Hella Jongerius, Thomas Heatherwick and more.
The pop-up shop will be at VO12 in the Farmiloe Building, 34 St John Street, EC1M 4AY. Entry is free for visitors if you register here, or when you arrive at the festival.
- August Smart Lock by Yves Behar
- Clothes will shrink to fit "at the pus…h of a button" within five years
- Project DNA by Catherine Wales
- Movie: Yuri Suzuki at Designers in Res…idence 2012
- Connected pedal protects bicycles from… theft
- Chameleonic gemstones map brain activi…ty across headdress by The Unseen
- Mars Colonisation by ZA Architects
- The "first man-made biological leaf" c…ould enable humans to colonise space
- Prototype designs use augmented realit…y to make urban cycling safer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories