From 20 to 22 May, we'll be offering exclusive discounts to customers who visit our pop-up shop, including 25 per cent off some Lexon, Braun and BulBul watches. The shop will be open between 10am and 9pm in the Farmiloe Building on St John Street throughout Clerkenwell Design Week.
Shoppers will also be able to buy our brand new Scout watch designed by BIG-GAME, which is not yet available in our online store.
As well as showcasing the newest and most popular timepieces from our collection, we’ll be bringing along our augmented reality watch store.
Created in partnership with London-based technology company Inition, the store allows shoppers to try on virtual versions of watches by wearing a wristband printed with a patterned marker.
Copies of the brand new Dezeen Book of Interviews — which features conversations with 45 leading figures in architecture and design — will be on sale for just £12 too.
Edited by Marcus Fairs, Dezeen's editor-in-chief, our latest title is a follow-up to the hugely successful Dezeen Book of Ideas and includes interviews with Richard Rogers, David Adjaye, Hella Jongerius, Thomas Heatherwick and more.
The pop-up shop will be at VO12 in the Farmiloe Building, 34 St John Street, EC1M 4AY. Entry is free for visitors if you register here, or when you arrive at the festival.
- Amazon tests drones that could deliver p…ackages "in less than 30 minutes"
- Five useful ideas from the World Cup of …Drones
- ACADIA exhibits multi-material 3D-printe…d designs by Zaha Hadid, Francis Bitonti and more
- Francis Bitonti and New Skins Workshop s…tudents 3D-print flexible dress on a MakerBot
- The home of the future will "know where …you are" - Yves Behar
- "One day we will be able to 3D-print a h…amburger"
- Olafur Eliasson's tears used to make hum…an cheese
- MHOX envisions a future of bioprinted an…d enhanced human eyes
- Sense low-cost handheld 3D scanner by 3D… Systems
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories