From 20 to 22 May, we'll be offering exclusive discounts to customers who visit our pop-up shop, including 25 per cent off some Lexon, Braun and BulBul watches. The shop will be open between 10am and 9pm in the Farmiloe Building on St John Street throughout Clerkenwell Design Week.
Shoppers will also be able to buy our brand new Scout watch designed by BIG-GAME, which is not yet available in our online store.
As well as showcasing the newest and most popular timepieces from our collection, we’ll be bringing along our augmented reality watch store.
Created in partnership with London-based technology company Inition, the store allows shoppers to try on virtual versions of watches by wearing a wristband printed with a patterned marker.
Copies of the brand new Dezeen Book of Interviews — which features conversations with 45 leading figures in architecture and design — will be on sale for just £12 too.
Edited by Marcus Fairs, Dezeen's editor-in-chief, our latest title is a follow-up to the hugely successful Dezeen Book of Ideas and includes interviews with Richard Rogers, David Adjaye, Hella Jongerius, Thomas Heatherwick and more.
The pop-up shop will be at VO12 in the Farmiloe Building, 34 St John Street, EC1M 4AY. Entry is free for visitors if you register here, or when you arrive at the festival.
- Kano computer kit by MAP
- "Printed human tissues are ten years awa…y"
- Holdables by taliaYstudio are "a satiric…al comment on the wearable tech frenzy"
- Genetic engineering will be "as accessib…le as 3D-printing" says DNA Vending Machine designer
- Synthetic creatures could "save nature" …says Alexandra Daisy Ginsberg
- Mataerial by Petr Novikov, Saša Jokić,… Joris Laarman Lab and IAAC
- Technology and design: our digitally ena…bled future
- Cars of the future could evolve and muta…te "like biology"
- Invisible Shoe by Andreia Chaves
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories