"Our ambition has been to combine art with fascinating and intriguing facts," said Form Us With Love. "The prints depict the world's largest pinecone, a hailstone the size of a football and who knows what will be next?"
1:1 Nature Hailstone and 1:1 Nature Pine Cone are offset printed onto heavy Munken paper at 50 centimetres by 70 centimetres.
"Doing graphic products was very appealing as it represented both a new medium, but also a new and faster process than we normally work with," they added.
The prints were created for Paper Collective, a young Danish brand working with illustrators, designers and artists to manufacture modern design posters.
Paper Collective donates 15 per cent from the sale of each poster to a good cause chosen by the designers. Form Us With Love chose the World Wildlife Foundation (WWF).
"Paper Collective's concept of donating part of the sales to charity was the final piece of the puzzle," said the designers.
Form Us With Love is an award-winning Swedish design studio. From their office in Stockholm they have created creating iconic product designs for the likes of Cappellini, Muuto and Design House Stockholm.
Paper Collective has also worked with Swedish studio TAF on a collection of posters, which feature a fictional house atop a platform balanced on huge rocks.
- Dezeen archive: shoes by architects
- Esource by Hal Watts at Show RCA 2012
- Nike combines Flyknit and 3D printing to… design American football boots
- Talent 2008 at Designhuis
- New S14-1 Collection by Nixon is now ava…ilable at Dezeen Watch Store
- Form Us With Love adds colourful acousti…c panels to Baux range
- Calculator by Alex Hulme
- Flow 5.0 by Studio Roosegaarde
- Two Nuns Bike by Ron Arad
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories