Related story: Herman Miller acquires Maharam for £101 million
It features a seat module with the same height as the desks, which integrates into the office set up to allow colleagues to work at each other's desks if necessary.
Partitions that clip onto the elements can be moved and rearranged to form private workspaces or clusters for team participation.
The desks are unified by a linear base element that doubles as extra storage space, and also features seating, shelving and audio-visual modules.
The two collections, part of the brand's Living Office range, were exhibited at London's Royal College of Surgeons yesterday.
Both studios have worked with Herman Miller in the past. Yves Béhar designed the Sayl office chair inspired by suspension bridges, while Industrial Facility created the Enchord two-tier work table. See more design for Herman Miller »
- Trigger Point Mouldings by Touchy-Feely
- Lighting by e15 to debut in Milan
- Illum camera creates interactive photogr…aphs that users can re-focus after shooting
- Pornhub's Wankband "creates dirty energy…"
- Boomerang Wok by Nikolaï Carels for Roy…al VKB
- Divers by Janina Loeve
- 50by70 by Tim Fishlock for Habitat
- Director Jonathan Irwin burns 250 hand-m…ade model buildings in Aqualung music video
- Skin Secret by I-Ting Ho
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories