Related story: Herman Miller acquires Maharam for £101 million
It features a seat module with the same height as the desks, which integrates into the office set up to allow colleagues to work at each other's desks if necessary.
Partitions that clip onto the elements can be moved and rearranged to form private workspaces or clusters for team participation.
The desks are unified by a linear base element that doubles as extra storage space, and also features seating, shelving and audio-visual modules.
The two collections, part of the brand's Living Office range, were exhibited at London's Royal College of Surgeons yesterday.
Both studios have worked with Herman Miller in the past. Yves Béhar designed the Sayl office chair inspired by suspension bridges, while Industrial Facility created the Enchord two-tier work table. See more design for Herman Miller »
- The World's Longest Table For All Cult…ures by UNStudio
- HM4 Thunderbolt by Maximilian Büsser
- Zephyr Sofa by Zaha Hadid for Cassina …Contract
- New bags by Jerome Olivet
- Crater by Zaha Hadid
- Little Disk Program by Industrial Faci…lity
- Fabrica reinterprets everyday objects …for Extra-Ordinary Gallery at Ace Hotel Shoreditch
- The Link Shelf offers an update on a c…lassic modular shelving system
- Santos chair by Joel Escalona
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories