Related story: Herman Miller acquires Maharam for £101 million
It features a seat module with the same height as the desks, which integrates into the office set up to allow colleagues to work at each other's desks if necessary.
Partitions that clip onto the elements can be moved and rearranged to form private workspaces or clusters for team participation.
The desks are unified by a linear base element that doubles as extra storage space, and also features seating, shelving and audio-visual modules.
The two collections, part of the brand's Living Office range, were exhibited at London's Royal College of Surgeons yesterday.
Both studios have worked with Herman Miller in the past. Yves Béhar designed the Sayl office chair inspired by suspension bridges, while Industrial Facility created the Enchord two-tier work table. See more design for Herman Miller »
- Lavitta collection by Poiat Products
- From the Knees of my Nose to the Belly o…f my Toes by Alex Chinneck
- The Back Room by Studio Toogood
- "People who don't like Comic Sans don't …know anything about design"
- Paolo Ulian and Moreno Ratti shape marbl…e vase with a hammer
- AE+Y Mobile Phone by Yves Behar for Æsi…r
- Multi lantern by Kristine Five Melvær
- Narcisse mirrors by various designers fo…r Domestic
- Dominic Wilcox to build driverless car m…ade out of stained glass
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories