The exhibition, entitled Over the Rainbow, was created as part of Design Parade – a three-day festival that centred around a competition for young designers, for which Scholten & Baijings sat on the judging panel.
The selection of furniture and product design brings together work from across the lifespan of the Amsterdam studio, which was founded in 2000 by designers Stefan Scholten and Carole Baijings.
Pieces on show include their range of glassware for Hay, featuring swatches of colour, graduated tints and grid lines, and the perforated DOT chair also designed for the Danish brand.
Glassware patterned with the studio's signature graphic patterns and marble tables with similar graphics are among designs presented during Milan design week earlier this year that feature in the showcase.
The duo's latest work – a collection of interior fabrics with nine-metre repeats – is also on display.
The colour palette formed by the selected designs was chosen to reflect hues from the villa's swimming pool and the surrounding landscape.
Images of Scholten & Bajings' work by Dutch photographers Scheltens & Abbenes, the result of a long-term collaboration, have been installed in the villa's squash court.
The images highlight the use of colour, finishes and processes found in Scholten & Bajings' designs.
The ninth edition of Design Parade took place last week at Villa Noailles in Hyères, France. The exhibition continues until 28 September 2014.
- New 104 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezee…n Watch Store
- Iris van Herpen curates a fashion magazi…ne
- Designs by Marcel Wanders and Studio Job… feature in Moooi's latest collection
- Dezeen Platform: Denis Guidone
- Flex by Georgi Manassiev
- Tantalus Dinner by Ioli Sifakaki
- Bristol classic by Daniel Wellington now… at Dezeen Watch Store
- Animal Wall by Gitta Gschwendtner
- Alternative Alarm Clock by Ki Hyun Kim
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories