Eclectic Dutch furniture brand Moooi has been through a period of dramatic growth and change, opening a flagship store in New York, appointing a new CEO and launching a carpet brand and a range of soaps and shampoos for hotels.
Moooi's spectacular presentation in Milan this year included upended sofas and an armchair made of solid marble, as well as an updated version of the classic Container table by Moooi creative director Marcel Wanders.
The brand also worked with Dezeen on Extra Moooi, a year-long project to document its activities.
1. Running a design business is about "embracing chaos," says new Moooi CEO
2. Interactive slideshow: explore Moooi's New York showroom
3. Moooi opens New York showroom to target booming US design market
4. Moooi refreshes Container Table collection by wrapping the base with wooden slats
5. Moooi's 2016 furniture and lighting range includes an upended sofa