Called Cheap/Chic, the collection includes polystyrene chairs covered in plaster-cast bandages (including the Fracture chair, above), wire-framed lamps wound with string and silver ribbon and floor lights covered in tape.
The show runs until 2 December at ToolsGalerie, 119 Rue Vieille du Temple, Paris.
Tree of Lights
Detail of Magic Chair, showing flexible glass fibre over foam filling
- Marc Newson designs Nautilus pen for Her…mès
- Industry by Tom Dixon
- Gentle by Matteo Thun & Partners for Dor…nbracht
- Dezeen Platform: Clinton Sheldon
- Making of Zaha Hadid's NOVA shoes for Un…ited Nude
- Expo Chair by KiBiSi
- 251 Series by Uniform Wares with new tan… strap at Dezeen Watch Store
- Kettle by Estelle Sauvage
- OK lamp by Konstantin Grcic for Flos
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories