Called Cheap/Chic, the collection includes polystyrene chairs covered in plaster-cast bandages (including the Fracture chair, above), wire-framed lamps wound with string and silver ribbon and floor lights covered in tape.
The show runs until 2 December at ToolsGalerie, 119 Rue Vieille du Temple, Paris.
Tree of Lights
Detail of Magic Chair, showing flexible glass fibre over foam filling
- Dyson Airblade Tap by Dyson
- Paul Smith tints Anglepoise desk lamp wi…th clashing colours
- A new bus for London competition winners… announced
- Triflow tap by Zaha Hadid
- Tweety table lamp by Giorgio Bonaguro
- Digital Natives by Matthew Plummer Ferna…ndez
- Moke by Michael Young
- 3D-printed shades diffuse light from Afi…llia lamps by Alessandro Zambelli for .exnovo
- New Pinterest board: lamps
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories