Called Cheap/Chic, the collection includes polystyrene chairs covered in plaster-cast bandages (including the Fracture chair, above), wire-framed lamps wound with string and silver ribbon and floor lights covered in tape.
The show runs until 2 December at ToolsGalerie, 119 Rue Vieille du Temple, Paris.
Tree of Lights
Detail of Magic Chair, showing flexible glass fibre over foam filling
- Sneak preview: Campanas to show Disney c…hairs
- One More Time by Kiki van Eijk
- Tent Sofa by Philippe Malouin for Campeg…gi
- Change! by BCXSY
- Poliart Design Luca Nichetto for Casaman…ia
- Jaime Hayón designs ceramic lights for …Parachilna
- Cardon Copy by Cardon Webb
- Blank Wall Clock by Martí Guixé for Al…essi
- PXR-8 by Michael Young at Dezeen Watch S…tore
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories