Called Cheap/Chic, the collection includes polystyrene chairs covered in plaster-cast bandages (including the Fracture chair, above), wire-framed lamps wound with string and silver ribbon and floor lights covered in tape.
The show runs until 2 December at ToolsGalerie, 119 Rue Vieille du Temple, Paris.
Tree of Lights
Detail of Magic Chair, showing flexible glass fibre over foam filling
- Hövding by Anna Haupt and Terese Alsti…n
- Dezeen Screen: the Yachiyo metal rugby P…hilippe Malouin
- Andreas Engesvik applies simple geometri…es to Fogia furniture
- Aluminium and timber light shades by Nic…k Sadowsky use gravity to maintain shape
- London's Largest Living Room by Studio W…eave and Eley Kishimoto
- The Pegasi by Konarska-Konarski
- Wank by Craig Alun Smith
- The Dinner Party/True-to-life Design by …Scholten & Baijings
- Form Us With Friends by Form Us With Lov…e
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories