Called Cheap/Chic, the collection includes polystyrene chairs covered in plaster-cast bandages (including the Fracture chair, above), wire-framed lamps wound with string and silver ribbon and floor lights covered in tape.
The show runs until 2 December at ToolsGalerie, 119 Rue Vieille du Temple, Paris.
Tree of Lights
Detail of Magic Chair, showing flexible glass fibre over foam filling
- Rhino Skin - Second Chance Gear by Hil…a Raam
- Sake Bomb by Alexander Purcell
- Invisible Bookend by Paul Cocksedge
- Open Tables Ecology by Working Archite…cture Group
- Jordi Bernadó removes doors from Mies… van der Rohe's Barcelona Pavilion
- Space Replay floats hauntingly through… spaces echoing its surroundings
- "3D printing will infiltrate fashion t…hrough streetwear, not haute couture"
- "It's all about brand – a designer's… name is powerful" – Benjamin Hubert at Dezeen Live
- No Screw No Glue by Joost van Bleiswij…k
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories