Called Cheap/Chic, the collection includes polystyrene chairs covered in plaster-cast bandages (including the Fracture chair, above), wire-framed lamps wound with string and silver ribbon and floor lights covered in tape.
The show runs until 2 December at ToolsGalerie, 119 Rue Vieille du Temple, Paris.
Tree of Lights
Detail of Magic Chair, showing flexible glass fibre over foam filling
- Sand by Yukihiro Kaneuchi
- Rocky by Marc Newson for Magis
- "I wanted to capture the beauty of 1950s… engineering" – Michael Young
- Van Eijk & Van der Lubbe design "an expe…rience in motion" for Volvo
- Smith Pro by Jonathan Olivares for Danes…e
- Local River by Mathieu Lehanneur 2
- Plytube by Seongyong Lee
- Pharrell Williams and G-Star RAW transfo…rm ocean plastic into denim collection
- Valentine by Marcel Wanders for Moooi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories