Idiosyncratic Finnish designers COMPANY have published their "annual report".
Like last year, it's a charming A6 laser-printed brochure full of folksy doodles and charts detailing their exploits over 2006, including lists of their favourite bars and average daily food consumption.
The report - and their website - also contains all their work from the past year, including their Jeesus Furniture (old furniture refurbished with Jesus (duck) tape, and their graphic identity for cosmetics firm Rouge Bunny Rouge.
COMPANY consists of Aamu Song and Johan Olin.
Above: Jeesus Furniture
Above: FootHill Shoes - inspired by the summer's World Cup
Above: Mobile Shoes
Above and below: Graphic identity for Rouge Bunny Rouge
Below: FoamForm chair (from 2004)
- Hacked Lab at La Rinascente
- In a Pinch shelving system by Arttu Kuis…ma
- Luminous red arches by LIKEarchitects in…stalled at Portuguese palace
- Maarten Baas adds balloon-shaped pendant…s to lighting range for Lasvit
- Mousetraps by Johanna Schmeer
- Units for Reconstruction by Miguel Vieir…a Baptista
- Share by Thomas Bernstrand for Nola
- Jar Tops by Jorre van Ast
- Monolith eroded marble tableware by Shir…a Keret
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories