Idiosyncratic Finnish designers COMPANY have published their "annual report".
Like last year, it's a charming A6 laser-printed brochure full of folksy doodles and charts detailing their exploits over 2006, including lists of their favourite bars and average daily food consumption.
The report - and their website - also contains all their work from the past year, including their Jeesus Furniture (old furniture refurbished with Jesus (duck) tape, and their graphic identity for cosmetics firm Rouge Bunny Rouge.
COMPANY consists of Aamu Song and Johan Olin.
Above: Jeesus Furniture
Above: FootHill Shoes - inspired by the summer's World Cup
Above: Mobile Shoes
Above and below: Graphic identity for Rouge Bunny Rouge
Below: FoamForm chair (from 2004)
- Nendo shifts shelves and surfaces for Sl…ide glass furniture
- Ross Lovegrove for VitrA
- World Carpets by Marcel Wanders
- BlackBerry aims to end "hilarious misspe…lled messages"
- Jaime Hayón designs Analog table for us…e in home, office or restaurant
- Iris van Herpen exhibition at the Intern…ational Centre for Lace and Fashion
- Tube Amplifier by Case-Real for Elekit
- The Woolly Chair by Jason Miller
- Takaya incorporates taxidermy into botan…ical headdresses
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories