Idiosyncratic Finnish designers COMPANY have published their "annual report".
Like last year, it's a charming A6 laser-printed brochure full of folksy doodles and charts detailing their exploits over 2006, including lists of their favourite bars and average daily food consumption.
The report - and their website - also contains all their work from the past year, including their Jeesus Furniture (old furniture refurbished with Jesus (duck) tape, and their graphic identity for cosmetics firm Rouge Bunny Rouge.
COMPANY consists of Aamu Song and Johan Olin.
Above: Jeesus Furniture
Above: FootHill Shoes - inspired by the summer's World Cup
Above: Mobile Shoes
Above and below: Graphic identity for Rouge Bunny Rouge
Below: FoamForm chair (from 2004)
- Yuki Yoshikawa accentuates Grain Chair… with painted patterns
- Arne Quinze for Jaga 2
- Membrane by Benjamin Hubert for Classi…con
- La Chance launches at MOST
- Moooi in Milan
- Starting today: dezeen at Design Indab…a
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: [D…3] Contest winners
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: £23 o…ff Kaj by Karim Rashid for Alessi
- Everyday Objects by Big-Game
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories