Idiosyncratic Finnish designers COMPANY have published their "annual report".
Like last year, it's a charming A6 laser-printed brochure full of folksy doodles and charts detailing their exploits over 2006, including lists of their favourite bars and average daily food consumption.
The report - and their website - also contains all their work from the past year, including their Jeesus Furniture (old furniture refurbished with Jesus (duck) tape, and their graphic identity for cosmetics firm Rouge Bunny Rouge.
COMPANY consists of Aamu Song and Johan Olin.
Above: Jeesus Furniture
Above: FootHill Shoes - inspired by the summer's World Cup
Above: Mobile Shoes
Above and below: Graphic identity for Rouge Bunny Rouge
Below: FoamForm chair (from 2004)
- Backstage – A Sideview on the Moroso D…esign Collection at Gallery 113
- Dezeen Platform: studio vit
- Spin by Reddish
- Wald aus Wald by Takashi Kuribayashi
- Tu-Tu by Rock Paper Scissors
- Stuart Shave Modern Art gallery by David… Kohn Architects
- Copy and Authorship by Lucas Verweij
- Boiler Suit by Thomas Heatherwick
- Curve Frame Sofa Set by Hyung Suk Cho
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories