Idiosyncratic Finnish designers COMPANY have published their "annual report".
Like last year, it's a charming A6 laser-printed brochure full of folksy doodles and charts detailing their exploits over 2006, including lists of their favourite bars and average daily food consumption.
The report - and their website - also contains all their work from the past year, including their Jeesus Furniture (old furniture refurbished with Jesus (duck) tape, and their graphic identity for cosmetics firm Rouge Bunny Rouge.
COMPANY consists of Aamu Song and Johan Olin.
Above: Jeesus Furniture
Above: FootHill Shoes - inspired by the summer's World Cup
Above: Mobile Shoes
Above and below: Graphic identity for Rouge Bunny Rouge
Below: FoamForm chair (from 2004)
- BN0046 by Braun at Dezeen Watch Store
- Veuve Clicquot Comet by Tom Dixon
- designjunction opens tomorrow
- Jeonghwa Seo explores contrasts with Mat…erial Container Series
- Swarovski Crystal Palace
- Michael Young for Herdeiros Passanha
- Light Bulb Packaging by Olivia Cheung
- Zaha Hadid and John Pawson for Fusital
- Kotaro Horiuchi creates human Whac-A-Mol…e with membrane installation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories