Idiosyncratic Finnish designers COMPANY have published their "annual report".
Like last year, it's a charming A6 laser-printed brochure full of folksy doodles and charts detailing their exploits over 2006, including lists of their favourite bars and average daily food consumption.
The report - and their website - also contains all their work from the past year, including their Jeesus Furniture (old furniture refurbished with Jesus (duck) tape, and their graphic identity for cosmetics firm Rouge Bunny Rouge.
COMPANY consists of Aamu Song and Johan Olin.
Above: Jeesus Furniture
Above: FootHill Shoes - inspired by the summer's World Cup
Above: Mobile Shoes
Above and below: Graphic identity for Rouge Bunny Rouge
Below: FoamForm chair (from 2004)
- New photos of Vitra Edition 2007
- (No)where (Now)here: Two Gaze-activated …Dresses by Ying Gao
- Natural Indigo by Osko+Deichmann
- Olympic Logo a Day by Sarah Hyndman
- Starlight by Erich Remash, Jeremy Berglu…nd, Don Peterson and Chad Ingle
- Melted Collection by Pieke Bergmans
- Out of Print by Roma Levin, James Cuddy,… Danilo Di Cuia and Goldsmiths students
- Blickfang designworkshop helps designers… "think about themselves as a brand"
- Revolving Chandelier by Bertjan Pot
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories