Phillips de Pury & Company have sent us images of seven new pieces by designer Ross Lovegrove, which will be shown at a selling exhibition in New York in March.
The collection includes three milled aluminium tables (top image), each of which feature legs that appear to have been drawn out of the table's surface.
These pieces are called Liquid Table Trilobal (above), Liquid Table Bioform and Liquid Table Megabioform (below).
Ginko Carbon Table (below, shown upside down) has a similar form, but formed in carbon fibre and featuring a flower-like top.
There are also two benches: Long Liquid Bench (below), made of hand-polished milled aluminium; and Liquid Carbon Bench (bottom), made of carbon fibre.
The pieces will be shown in a selling exhibition at Phillips de Pury's HQ in Chelsea, New York, from March 21 to 31.
- Flex by Georgi Manassiev
- Tropism: Commonwealth vs. Joshua Davis
- 3D-printed dress for Dita Von Teese by M…ichael Schmidt and Francis Bitonti
- Julian Lechner turns old coffee grounds …into reusable cups
- Nike combines Flyknit and 3D printing to… design American football boots
- Dezeen in the Czech Republic: Daniel Pir…čš, Studio Pirsc Porcelain
- Yusuke Seki showcases fragile hemp texti…les across banks of metal rods
- Designed in Hackney: Falling Lightby Tro…ika
- The Fantasy collection by Jaime Hayón
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories