Phillips de Pury & Company have sent us images of seven new pieces by designer Ross Lovegrove, which will be shown at a selling exhibition in New York in March.
The collection includes three milled aluminium tables (top image), each of which feature legs that appear to have been drawn out of the table's surface.
These pieces are called Liquid Table Trilobal (above), Liquid Table Bioform and Liquid Table Megabioform (below).
Ginko Carbon Table (below, shown upside down) has a similar form, but formed in carbon fibre and featuring a flower-like top.
There are also two benches: Long Liquid Bench (below), made of hand-polished milled aluminium; and Liquid Carbon Bench (bottom), made of carbon fibre.
The pieces will be shown in a selling exhibition at Phillips de Pury's HQ in Chelsea, New York, from March 21 to 31.
- Furniture Neighborhood by Tjep.
- Tea set by Leo Livshetz
- The Woolly Chair by Jason Miller
- Miyako Andon at 100% Design Tokyo
- Dezeen archive: flat-pack furniture
- B60 Sloop by John Pawson and Luca Bren…ta
- Sebastian Errazuriz creates Samurai Ca…binet from 364 moveable ribs
- The Scent of Crystal by Tokujin Yoshio…ka
- Flow2 kitchen by Studio Gorm
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories