Phillips de Pury & Company have sent us images of seven new pieces by designer Ross Lovegrove, which will be shown at a selling exhibition in New York in March.
The collection includes three milled aluminium tables (top image), each of which feature legs that appear to have been drawn out of the table's surface.
These pieces are called Liquid Table Trilobal (above), Liquid Table Bioform and Liquid Table Megabioform (below).
Ginko Carbon Table (below, shown upside down) has a similar form, but formed in carbon fibre and featuring a flower-like top.
There are also two benches: Long Liquid Bench (below), made of hand-polished milled aluminium; and Liquid Carbon Bench (bottom), made of carbon fibre.
The pieces will be shown in a selling exhibition at Phillips de Pury's HQ in Chelsea, New York, from March 21 to 31.
- Flat-pack furniture assembled with magne…ts by Benjamin Vermeulen
- Two supports connect beneath Eric Jourda…n's Gilda table
- 4StrikeBike by TSG Essempio
- JamScape photographed by Luke Hayes
- Poke Stool by Kyuhyung Cho for Innermost
- David Gill Galleries at DesignArt Londo…n
- Species of Illumination interactive ligh…ts go in search of humans and dark spots
- Osmosis Interactive Arena by Arik Levy
- Biomega launches KiBiSi-designed NYC cit…y bike
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories