Phillips de Pury & Company have sent us images of seven new pieces by designer Ross Lovegrove, which will be shown at a selling exhibition in New York in March.
The collection includes three milled aluminium tables (top image), each of which feature legs that appear to have been drawn out of the table's surface.
These pieces are called Liquid Table Trilobal (above), Liquid Table Bioform and Liquid Table Megabioform (below).
Ginko Carbon Table (below, shown upside down) has a similar form, but formed in carbon fibre and featuring a flower-like top.
There are also two benches: Long Liquid Bench (below), made of hand-polished milled aluminium; and Liquid Carbon Bench (bottom), made of carbon fibre.
The pieces will be shown in a selling exhibition at Phillips de Pury's HQ in Chelsea, New York, from March 21 to 31.
- Julian Lechner turns old coffee grounds …into reusable cups
- Astronaut designs moon-shaped lamp
- Moonbird by Yukio Hashimoto for Yamagiwa
- White Gold series by Roderick Vos
- Chipperfield w102 by David Chipperfield …for Wästberg
- Biennale Interieur 2014 award winners re…alise bar concepts at Kortrijk Xpo
- Alessandro Ciffo at Dilmos
- Base Design and Michael Young for Herdei…ros Passanha
- Titanic by Luka Or for Monkey Business
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories