Phillips de Pury & Company have sent us images of seven new pieces by designer Ross Lovegrove, which will be shown at a selling exhibition in New York in March.
The collection includes three milled aluminium tables (top image), each of which feature legs that appear to have been drawn out of the table's surface.
These pieces are called Liquid Table Trilobal (above), Liquid Table Bioform and Liquid Table Megabioform (below).
Ginko Carbon Table (below, shown upside down) has a similar form, but formed in carbon fibre and featuring a flower-like top.
There are also two benches: Long Liquid Bench (below), made of hand-polished milled aluminium; and Liquid Carbon Bench (bottom), made of carbon fibre.
The pieces will be shown in a selling exhibition at Phillips de Pury's HQ in Chelsea, New York, from March 21 to 31.
- Dezeen selects the top 7 things to see a…t London Design Festival 2014
- DS3 by Citroën
- Outrace by Clemens Weisshaar & Reed Kram
- Siren MP3 player by PearsonLloyd
- Willy Wonka-inspired machine propels pop…corn through a curved glass tube
- Blankets by Snøhetta for Røros Tweed
- Garden of Russolo by Yuri Suzuki
- Mathieu Lehanneur wraps Hybrid radio for… Lexon in woven rattan
- Poles Apart by Adrian Bergman
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories