Phillips de Pury & Company have sent us images of seven new pieces by designer Ross Lovegrove, which will be shown at a selling exhibition in New York in March.
The collection includes three milled aluminium tables (top image), each of which feature legs that appear to have been drawn out of the table's surface.
These pieces are called Liquid Table Trilobal (above), Liquid Table Bioform and Liquid Table Megabioform (below).
Ginko Carbon Table (below, shown upside down) has a similar form, but formed in carbon fibre and featuring a flower-like top.
There are also two benches: Long Liquid Bench (below), made of hand-polished milled aluminium; and Liquid Carbon Bench (bottom), made of carbon fibre.
The pieces will be shown in a selling exhibition at Phillips de Pury's HQ in Chelsea, New York, from March 21 to 31.
- Time Elapsed by Philippe Malouin and Lob…meyr
- Wald aus Wald by Takashi Kuribayashi
- ONE calendar by Jeong Yong
- Holdables by taliaYstudio are "a satiric…al comment on the wearable tech frenzy"
- Ribbon by Shin Azumi
- Flat Surgery by Mathieu Lehanneur
- Studio Job's Pussy Cats sculptures captu…re aggressive feline behaviour
- M6 chair by Joe Buttigieg
- "These products don't look like they've …been made by people living on the street" - Pepe Heykoop
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories