Sneak preview: London-based designer/artist Rolf Sachs has sent us images of work he will show in Milan in April.
Above: No Rest for the Rust char, Cor-Ten steel, 2006
Sachs will present a show called Delicatessen at the Project B gallery on Via Borgonuovo from 17-22 April.
Above: Relieved light, borosilicate glass and neon, 2006
The show will feature new and recent works including furniture and lighting.
Above: Lampion light, borosilicate glass and neon, 2006
Above and top image: Spineless chair, silicone rubber, 2006
Above: Constrictor light - borosilicate glass, neon, lab stand; 2006
- Doshi Levien's furniture for Moroso "cha…llenges people's perceptions"
- Titanic by Luka Or for Monkey Business
- Stratigraphic Manufactury by Unfold
- Spring Table by Tb & Ajakay
- Dandelion Light by Sunghwa Jang
- Lullaby Factory by Studio Weave
- Studio Vit's Cone lights are shaped like… party hats
- Weave Your Lighting by Kwangho Lee
- Designed in Hackney: Living Room by Gitt…a Gschwendtner
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories