Sneak preview: London-based designer/artist Rolf Sachs has sent us images of work he will show in Milan in April.
Above: No Rest for the Rust char, Cor-Ten steel, 2006
Sachs will present a show called Delicatessen at the Project B gallery on Via Borgonuovo from 17-22 April.
Above: Relieved light, borosilicate glass and neon, 2006
The show will feature new and recent works including furniture and lighting.
Above: Lampion light, borosilicate glass and neon, 2006
Above and top image: Spineless chair, silicone rubber, 2006
Above: Constrictor light - borosilicate glass, neon, lab stand; 2006
- Myrkr Chair by WORD
- Interview with Hussein Chalayan
- Marlène Huissoud creates products with …the help of insects
- Hans J. Wegner's CH88 chair put into pro…duction by Carl Hansen & Son
- Real Apple Store created for Borough Mar…ket's 1000th birthday
- Sometimes by Denis Guidone at Dezeen Wat…ch Store
- The Journey of a Drop by Rolf Sachs
- Water Table Object by Heng Zhi
- Interview: Jerszy Seymour at Qubique 201…1
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories