Sneak preview: London-based designer/artist Rolf Sachs has sent us images of work he will show in Milan in April.
Above: No Rest for the Rust char, Cor-Ten steel, 2006
Sachs will present a show called Delicatessen at the Project B gallery on Via Borgonuovo from 17-22 April.
Above: Relieved light, borosilicate glass and neon, 2006
The show will feature new and recent works including furniture and lighting.
Above: Lampion light, borosilicate glass and neon, 2006
Above and top image: Spineless chair, silicone rubber, 2006
Above: Constrictor light - borosilicate glass, neon, lab stand; 2006
- Daniel Emma launches first furniture a…nd lighting range
- Tripod installation by LIKEarchitects …is all stairs and balconies
- Magnetic Fields by Studio Tord Boontje
- Häagen-Dazs Cloud ice cream by Front
- The light that thinks it's a candle: H…ono by Metaphys
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- Zipit by Victor Matic
- Snoopy by Iskos-Berlin for Versus
- Peg by Studio Gorm
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories