Sneak preview: London-based designer/artist Rolf Sachs has sent us images of work he will show in Milan in April.
Above: No Rest for the Rust char, Cor-Ten steel, 2006
Sachs will present a show called Delicatessen at the Project B gallery on Via Borgonuovo from 17-22 April.
Above: Relieved light, borosilicate glass and neon, 2006
The show will feature new and recent works including furniture and lighting.
Above: Lampion light, borosilicate glass and neon, 2006
Above and top image: Spineless chair, silicone rubber, 2006
Above: Constrictor light - borosilicate glass, neon, lab stand; 2006
- Pentagram rebrands MIT Media Lab with gr…id-generated glyphs
- Wine & Bar by Aurélien Barbry for Norma…nn Copenhagen
- Helix Staircase by Matter Design
- "There is no nature anymore" – Liam Yo…ung of Tomorrow's Thoughts Today
- Concept Kitchen by Kilian Schindler for …Naber
- Bioluminescent lamp by ￼Teresa van Don…gen glows blue with octopus bacteria
- Bristol classic by Daniel Wellington now… at Dezeen Watch Store
- Tom Dixon to give away 1,000 lights
- Reykjavik designers convert marine litte…r into playground equipment and homeware
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories