We're still struggling to get YouTube working on dezeen but here are links to three movies showing Swedish design outfit Front speaking at Design Indaba yesterday.
The girls went down a storm, with the audience rapturously applauding their explanation of Rat Wallpaper - a project where a random pattern is nibbled into rolls of plain paper by hungry rodents - and their morphed furniture project, which takes design classics by other designers and uses a computer to create weird hybrid forms.
They began their presentation by showing an edit of scenes from Pimp My Ride, with people squealing with delight when they see their transformed cars. At the end of the film the girls asked the question: Can design make people this happy?
- [D3] Contest winners at imm cologne 2010
- Analogia #001 by Andrea Mancuso and Emil…ia Serra
- New furniture and lighting collection by… Resident
- Coffee Beer bottle by Nendo
- World's first supersonic private jet wil…l replace windows with live-streaming screens
- Pretty Vacant by Rietveld Landscape
- "In your life, everything is integrated"
- Skinni by Adrien Rovero
- Authentic Wood by Le Corbusier at Cassin…a
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories