We're still struggling to get YouTube working on dezeen but here are links to three movies showing Swedish design outfit Front speaking at Design Indaba yesterday.
The girls went down a storm, with the audience rapturously applauding their explanation of Rat Wallpaper - a project where a random pattern is nibbled into rolls of plain paper by hungry rodents - and their morphed furniture project, which takes design classics by other designers and uses a computer to create weird hybrid forms.
They began their presentation by showing an edit of scenes from Pimp My Ride, with people squealing with delight when they see their transformed cars. At the end of the film the girls asked the question: Can design make people this happy?
- Rick Owens pairs springy soles with le…ather for Adidas SS15 footwear
- Binaudios by Dominic Wilcox encourage …users to "listen to the city"
- Asia's Tallest Mural by Hendrik Beikir…ch
- Superduperstudio designs "spillproof" …wine glasses
- Virtureal by Jelte van Abbema
- Happy Toys by Usuals
- Sunny Day by Aleksandra Stratimirovic
- Rux unveils modular Stickbulb lighting… made with reclaimed wood
- Mass IIII by Janwillem Van Maele
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories