We're still struggling to get YouTube working on dezeen but here are links to three movies showing Swedish design outfit Front speaking at Design Indaba yesterday.
The girls went down a storm, with the audience rapturously applauding their explanation of Rat Wallpaper - a project where a random pattern is nibbled into rolls of plain paper by hungry rodents - and their morphed furniture project, which takes design classics by other designers and uses a computer to create weird hybrid forms.
They began their presentation by showing an edit of scenes from Pimp My Ride, with people squealing with delight when they see their transformed cars. At the end of the film the girls asked the question: Can design make people this happy?
- OKAY Studio at The Aram Gallery
- Fővám tér by Spora Architects
- The Alchemist's Dressing Table by Lauren… Davies
- Konstantin Grcic adds armchair to Pro se…ating collection for Flötotto
- CRANE-IT by Micaela Nardella
- Origami Chair by So Takahashi
- Bidoun series by Katrin Greiling for Tra…ffic
- Martino Gamper plays with perspective fo…r Prada window installations
- The Battle of Trafalgar by Jaime Hayón
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories