We're still struggling to get YouTube working on dezeen but here are links to three movies showing Swedish design outfit Front speaking at Design Indaba yesterday.
The girls went down a storm, with the audience rapturously applauding their explanation of Rat Wallpaper - a project where a random pattern is nibbled into rolls of plain paper by hungry rodents - and their morphed furniture project, which takes design classics by other designers and uses a computer to create weird hybrid forms.
They began their presentation by showing an edit of scenes from Pimp My Ride, with people squealing with delight when they see their transformed cars. At the end of the film the girls asked the question: Can design make people this happy?
- Taxi-Dermy Lenticular Prints by Joe Jin
- Ribbon coat rack by Hemal Patel
- Facette watch by KiBiSi for Bulbul arriv…es at Dezeen Watch Store
- Banksy on Essex Road
- Gravity candle holder by Jólan van der …Wiel
- "An era is drawing to an end for Italian… design"
- Found Form by Enina Waelstham for Mormel…s design
- Z-shaped clothes hanger easily fits thro…ugh the neck hole
- From Here For Here by Ariane Prin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories