Called Neo Country, her solid-wood armchair, rocking chair and stool are contemporary takes on furniture once common in rural Dutch homes.
The collection was presented at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan last week.
>> see Hans' Fracture Furniture for Cappellini in our previous story.
Below is a brief description of Neo Country from Cappellini:
Ineke Hans gives a personal rendering of neo-rural furniture by designing an armchair, a rocking chair and a stool for the Neo Country collection. Simple, joyful forms, like the furniture in a doll's house, made from natural or blue-tinted sold lime with intricately crafted joints. The back support of the chair and rocking chair is a single curved element. The sanded finish amplifies the wood grain.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Glass Experiences by the Campana Broth…ers
- Shan Valla at The Temporium
- Stian Korntved Ruud is hand carving a …wooden spoon every day for a year
- Moooi's Milan 2015 exhibition is captu…red in a 360-degree virtual showroom
- Hai by Luca Nichetto for One Nordic
- Sling chair by Note Design Studio is s…ized for compact spaces
- The Journey of a Drop by Rolf Sachs
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Ax…el Hildebrand
- Neck Frame by Andrew McConnell could b…e worn like "a structural second skin"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories