Called Neo Country, her solid-wood armchair, rocking chair and stool are contemporary takes on furniture once common in rural Dutch homes.
The collection was presented at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan last week.
>> see Hans' Fracture Furniture for Cappellini in our previous story.
Below is a brief description of Neo Country from Cappellini:
Ineke Hans gives a personal rendering of neo-rural furniture by designing an armchair, a rocking chair and a stool for the Neo Country collection. Simple, joyful forms, like the furniture in a doll's house, made from natural or blue-tinted sold lime with intricately crafted joints. The back support of the chair and rocking chair is a single curved element. The sanded finish amplifies the wood grain.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Sounds of Threads music visualisation us…ing strands of wool by Bertrand Lanthiez
- Nonla lamps by Paul Crofts Studio
- Osko+Deichmann extends kinked steel furn…iture range for Blå Station
- Crave's USB-chargeable vibrator doubles …as a pendant necklace
- Tom Dixon to unveil accessories with liv…e "factory" at Maison & Objet
- Aldo Rossi "didn't believe that form fol…lows function" says Alberto Alessi
- Meaningless Excitement footwear by Y-3 a…nd Peter Saville
- Quattro Fleet Shuttle by Audi for Ender'…s Game
- Milan's Salone del Mobile is still "the …centre of the furniture design world" says Jasper Morrison
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories