Called Neo Country, her solid-wood armchair, rocking chair and stool are contemporary takes on furniture once common in rural Dutch homes.
The collection was presented at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan last week.
>> see Hans' Fracture Furniture for Cappellini in our previous story.
Below is a brief description of Neo Country from Cappellini:
Ineke Hans gives a personal rendering of neo-rural furniture by designing an armchair, a rocking chair and a stool for the Neo Country collection. Simple, joyful forms, like the furniture in a doll's house, made from natural or blue-tinted sold lime with intricately crafted joints. The back support of the chair and rocking chair is a single curved element. The sanded finish amplifies the wood grain.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- The Country in the City by Alex Brown
- Docks en Seine Signage by Nicolas Vrigna…ud
- VerBien by Yves Béhar
- Kiosk at SCP by Michael Marriott
- "You'll probably need an aspirin" after …my Design Museum show, says Paul Smith
- The World's Longest Table For All Cultur…es by UNStudio
- i3 Concept and i8 Concept by BMW
- Tea House for Robots by Rootoftwo and PL…Y Architecture
- Thonet Concept Bike by Andy Martin Studi…o
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories