Called Neo Country, her solid-wood armchair, rocking chair and stool are contemporary takes on furniture once common in rural Dutch homes.
The collection was presented at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan last week.
>> see Hans' Fracture Furniture for Cappellini in our previous story.
Below is a brief description of Neo Country from Cappellini:
Ineke Hans gives a personal rendering of neo-rural furniture by designing an armchair, a rocking chair and a stool for the Neo Country collection. Simple, joyful forms, like the furniture in a doll's house, made from natural or blue-tinted sold lime with intricately crafted joints. The back support of the chair and rocking chair is a single curved element. The sanded finish amplifies the wood grain.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- G-Star RAW and Vitra join forces to rela…unch Jean Prouvé's 1940s office furniture
- Cecilie Manz's Knot Trestle for Menu swa…ps screws for leather strips
- Kink by Osko+Deichmann
- The Alarming Clock by Natalie Duckett
- Heaven by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Wearable device could detect disease "wh…en the nearest doctor is days away"
- Furniture by Resident at designjunction
- Attitude Chair by Deger Cengiz
- Bachag by Joongho Choi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories