Called Neo Country, her solid-wood armchair, rocking chair and stool are contemporary takes on furniture once common in rural Dutch homes.
The collection was presented at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan last week.
>> see Hans' Fracture Furniture for Cappellini in our previous story.
Below is a brief description of Neo Country from Cappellini:
Ineke Hans gives a personal rendering of neo-rural furniture by designing an armchair, a rocking chair and a stool for the Neo Country collection. Simple, joyful forms, like the furniture in a doll's house, made from natural or blue-tinted sold lime with intricately crafted joints. The back support of the chair and rocking chair is a single curved element. The sanded finish amplifies the wood grain.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- StandTable is a circular podium designed… by UNStudio to replace office desks
- Sara Lee headquarters by Marco Hemmerlin…g
- Nendo's solo exhibition in Milan to show…case chairs that mix printed and natural grains
- Between Two Rivers by Siba Sahabi
- Successful Living by Diesel Creative Tea…m and Foscarini
- Magnum lamp by Patrycja Domanska and Fel…ix Gieselmann is four lights in one
- Mormor by Gry Fager for Normann Copenhag…en
- Mirror by Kaschkasch Cologne for Menu de…signed to fit into corners
- Moooi unveils 2015 furniture and homewar…e collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories