Called Neo Country, her solid-wood armchair, rocking chair and stool are contemporary takes on furniture once common in rural Dutch homes.
The collection was presented at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan last week.
>> see Hans' Fracture Furniture for Cappellini in our previous story.
Below is a brief description of Neo Country from Cappellini:
Ineke Hans gives a personal rendering of neo-rural furniture by designing an armchair, a rocking chair and a stool for the Neo Country collection. Simple, joyful forms, like the furniture in a doll's house, made from natural or blue-tinted sold lime with intricately crafted joints. The back support of the chair and rocking chair is a single curved element. The sanded finish amplifies the wood grain.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- MotherBoard by Romolo Stanco
- Rotary Mechanical Smartphone by Richard …Clarkson
- dezeen loves... COMPANY'S annual report
- Prater Chair by Marco Dessí
- Bathrooms aren't getting bigger; good de…sign is about "optimising the space"
- Air Multiplier by Dyson
- Ploum by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Li…gne Roset
- Drone grown from fungus-like material me…lts if it crash lands
- Magnetic dresses by Iris van Herpen and …Jólan van der Wiel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories