Milan update: we just got these images taken at the presentation of the giant Muon speakers that Ross Lovegrove designed for audio brand KEF.
The speakers were set up in a chapel at Milan's Science and Technology Museum during last week's Milan furniture fair.
The speakers are 2m high and cost 120,000 Euros a pair.
More images of the speakers here.
There are several movies posted on YouTube, including this one.
The installation featured a LED-matrix floor that displayed patterns in time to the music.
The installation was created by Moving Brands, who also supplied the photos.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- "In the East End there are always materi…als to be found" - Nina Tolstrup
- Man Made Toronto by Stephen Burks
- Season chair by Piero Lissoni comprises …two simple volumes
- Campana Brothers video interview 1
- New 202 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezee…n Watch Store
- Decode: Digital Design Sensations at the… Design Museum Holon
- Design Museum announce shortlist for Bri…t Insurance Designs of the Year
- Receipt redesign by BERG
- Improvisation Machine by Annika Frye
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories