Milan update: we just got these images taken at the presentation of the giant Muon speakers that Ross Lovegrove designed for audio brand KEF.
The speakers were set up in a chapel at Milan's Science and Technology Museum during last week's Milan furniture fair.
The speakers are 2m high and cost 120,000 Euros a pair.
More images of the speakers here.
There are several movies posted on YouTube, including this one.
The installation featured a LED-matrix floor that displayed patterns in time to the music.
The installation was created by Moving Brands, who also supplied the photos.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- New silver-faced Vigorelli by Matteo R…agni at Dezeen Watch Store
- ONE calendar by Jeong Yong
- Torafu Architects unveils Cobrina wood…en furniture collection
- BRCK portable internet router by Ushah…idi "designed to work anywhere"
- Nigel Stanford makes sound visible for… Cymatics music video
- New design brand TOG unveils outdoor f…urniture by Sebastian Bergne
- Drop Chandelier by Stuart Haygarth
- Work Sofa by Studio Makkink & Bey
- From Fable to Table by Amelie Onzon
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories