Milan update: we just got these images taken at the presentation of the giant Muon speakers that Ross Lovegrove designed for audio brand KEF.
The speakers were set up in a chapel at Milan's Science and Technology Museum during last week's Milan furniture fair.
The speakers are 2m high and cost 120,000 Euros a pair.
More images of the speakers here.
There are several movies posted on YouTube, including this one.
The installation featured a LED-matrix floor that displayed patterns in time to the music.
The installation was created by Moving Brands, who also supplied the photos.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Packaging Lamp by David Gardener
- Grand cabinets by Mathieu Gustafsson and… Niklas Karlsson
- Father's Day gifts at Dezeen Watch Store
- Kitchenware by Ole Jensen for Room Copen…hagen
- Babel Blocks by Boym Partners
- Coloured Rainshower Icon by Grohe
- Interview: Assemblage 1 by Toogood
- Flesh Chair wrapped in squishy rolls of …fat by Nanna Kiil
- Cover chair with folded plywood armrests… by Thomas Bentzen for Muuto
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories