Milan update: we just got these images taken at the presentation of the giant Muon speakers that Ross Lovegrove designed for audio brand KEF.
The speakers were set up in a chapel at Milan's Science and Technology Museum during last week's Milan furniture fair.
The speakers are 2m high and cost 120,000 Euros a pair.
More images of the speakers here.
There are several movies posted on YouTube, including this one.
The installation featured a LED-matrix floor that displayed patterns in time to the music.
The installation was created by Moving Brands, who also supplied the photos.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Mercury high-speed train by Priestmangoo…de
- Brick-shaped vase by Paul Menand holds f…lowers in two ways
- Beat vessels by Tom Dixon
- Superheroes by Glimpt
- Patricia Urquiola for Moroso
- Mutant vase by Yiannis Ghikas has a sci-…fi surface pattern
- Sine Cabinet by Dik Scheepers
- Extensions 03 by Aïssa Logerot
- Willy Wonka-inspired machine propels pop…corn through a curved glass tube
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories