Milan update: we just got these images taken at the presentation of the giant Muon speakers that Ross Lovegrove designed for audio brand KEF.
The speakers were set up in a chapel at Milan's Science and Technology Museum during last week's Milan furniture fair.
The speakers are 2m high and cost 120,000 Euros a pair.
More images of the speakers here.
There are several movies posted on YouTube, including this one.
The installation featured a LED-matrix floor that displayed patterns in time to the music.
The installation was created by Moving Brands, who also supplied the photos.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Furniture for Tracey Neuls Eastside by F…audet-Harrison
- Dame and Knight by Lu Flux
- Max Cooper's Origins music video explore…s the emergence of life
- Daan Roosegaarde's glowing Van Gogh cycl…e path to open in the Netherlands
- Him and Her by Fabio Novembre
- Isom tables by Sebastian Scherer
- Sofa Lamp by CuldeSac and Héctor Serran…o
- Federico Babina creates "a Las Vegas of …architecture" with famous quotes
- If Only Gio Knew... by Martino Gamper
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories