Kartell usually specialise in moulded plastic furniture but this sofa consists of two upholstered oblong blocks resembling choc ices, and very little else.
Manufacturer's info below:
design by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
The collaboration between Kartell and the Bouroullec brothers continues. Pol is a sofa with a light chrome steel structure and a backrest and seat in expanded polyurethane, each consisting in a single padded element. Two simple armless elements, one practically fitted onto the other; an austere design which is softened exclusively by the hint of a curve at the ends. An object which reflects a contemporary lifestyle, and personalises permanent or temporary locations making them ultra-functional.
Material: structure: chromed steel; seat and backrest: expanded polyurethane.
Size: H. 85/150/200 cm; D. 65 cm; H. 70 cm.
Colori: fabric: white, black, red, green.
- Tea with Georg by Scholten & Baijings fo…r Georg Jensen
- Giant flowers obscure models in Ondrej A…damek's graduate fashion collection
- Anna Czaniecka shapes kettle like mugs t…o save water when making tea
- Minimal Work Station by Fredrik Paulsen
- The Woolly Chair by Jason Miller
- New Shadow Monsters video
- 11+ designs USB-powered portable humidif…ier
- Modest Stool by Paul Menand
- Cloud by Makoto Tanijiri
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories