The installation, which runs until 31 October, is part of an exhibition at the Château called Dans ces Eaux-là...
The project was initially conceived as part of Rehouse - an investigation into sustainable design. The bath project, created in in collaboration with architect Thomas Jomini, involves recycling water from a bath to water plants: the more water you consume, the more plants you need. Photos are © Geoffrey Cottenceau.
- Art Works by Harri Koskinen for Iittala
- Jar RGB by Arik Levy for Lasvit
- Stick Chair by Emmanuelle Moureaux
- Serac Bench by Zaha Hadid for Lab23
- Interview: Margriet Vollenberg and Margo… Koning
- Cacophony Bell by Tord Boontje with Laik…ingland
- Paul Crofts launches Cu29 pendant light …based on copper pastry-cutting tools
- Strike Matchboxes by Shane Schneck and C…lara von Zweigbergk for Hay
- Renee Nicole Sander creates translucent …plastic garments for her graduate fashion collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories