The installation, which runs until 31 October, is part of an exhibition at the Château called Dans ces Eaux-là...
The project was initially conceived as part of Rehouse - an investigation into sustainable design. The bath project, created in in collaboration with architect Thomas Jomini, involves recycling water from a bath to water plants: the more water you consume, the more plants you need. Photos are © Geoffrey Cottenceau.
- Buzz chair by Bertjan Pot for Arco
- Bill Moggridge wins 2010 Prince Philip D…esigners Prize
- Tephra Formations by Robert Stadler
- Patricia Urquiola refreshes Maia outdoor… furniture with teak and hand-braided rope
- Smith Pro by Jonathan Olivares for Danes…e
- David Ericsson "revels in beech" to crea…te Madonna Chair for Gärsnäs
- Dezeen’s top ten: machines
- Garment by Benjamin Hubert for Cappellin…i
- Blossom suspension lights by Hella Jonge…rius
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories