Jaime Hayón has sent through photos and development sketches of La Terraza del Casino, the Madrid restaurant run by star chef Paco Roncero that has just reopened with interiors remodelled by the Spanish designer.
Scroll to the end of the story for the sketches.
- Goldberger by Tervhivatal
- Animal bones adorn the walls of Hueso Re…staurant in Mexico
- Yellow house-shaped facade fronts cafe b…y Nordic Bros Design Community
- Home 07 by i29
- Hermitage Amsterdam interior by Merkx + …Girod
- Wooden posts and beams frame displays at… Tokyo shop by Fumihiko Sano
- Bestor Architecture uses primary colours… in Beats by Dre headquarters
- Spanish farmhouse revived by Dom Arquite…ctura with modern materials and details
- Abedian School of Architecture by CRAB S…tudio was "designed from the inside out"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories