Swedish fashion designer Sandra Backlund has sent us images of her new collection, called In No Time.
Backlund employs unusual materials and influences in her clothes: previous collections have featured items made of paper and hair, and her last collection was inspired by the Rorscharch inkblot psychological test.
We don't have any text about this collection yet but, as you can see, it features clothing made of clothes pegs.
Backlund won the Future Design Days Award for young designers at the Future Design Days conference in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2005.
Photos are by Ola Bergengren.
- MC Escher illustrations inform stands fo…r glass lamps by Note Design Studio
- Jaime Hayón designs ceramic lights for …Parachilna
- Nir Meiri stacks Babilus Vases from ring…s of bamboo, chipboard and Corian
- Stacking Vessels by Pia Wüstenberg
- Sekki cutlery by Nendo
- Interview: Joseph Grima at Dezeen Studio
- Transformations by Tjep.
- Dezeen Screen: Sweeper Clock by Maarten …Baas
- Reborn by Being Object
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories