Swedish fashion designer Sandra Backlund has sent us images of her new collection, called In No Time.
Backlund employs unusual materials and influences in her clothes: previous collections have featured items made of paper and hair, and her last collection was inspired by the Rorscharch inkblot psychological test.
We don't have any text about this collection yet but, as you can see, it features clothing made of clothes pegs.
Backlund won the Future Design Days Award for young designers at the Future Design Days conference in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2005.
Photos are by Ola Bergengren.
- Martijn Van Strien's Dystopian Brutalist… Outerwear is "a kind of trend forecast"
- Origami headgear folded to resemble myth…ological creatures
- Dezeen Screen: the Yachiyo metal rugby P…hilippe Malouin
- Squeezophone 360 by Claudio Colucci
- Dezeen Live movie series
- Total Trattoria by Martino Gamper
- Ding Steamer Set by Office for Product D…esign
- Lex Pott and New Window sandblast tree r…ings to pattern furniture collection
- Front revisits Gebrüder Thonet Vienna's… roots to design bent-wood furniture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories