Swedish fashion designer Sandra Backlund has sent us images of her new collection, called In No Time.
Backlund employs unusual materials and influences in her clothes: previous collections have featured items made of paper and hair, and her last collection was inspired by the Rorscharch inkblot psychological test.
We don't have any text about this collection yet but, as you can see, it features clothing made of clothes pegs.
Backlund won the Future Design Days Award for young designers at the Future Design Days conference in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2005.
Photos are by Ola Bergengren.
- Golden Time Cupboard by Lola Lely
- Objects by Estudio Carme Pinós
- I was a teenager in the... by Fandango… Projects
- Money bowls by Arthur Analts and Rudol…ph Strelis
- Village by Jasper Morrison for Kettal
- Transparent Collection by Nendo
- Nixon watches now available at Dezeen …Watch Store
- Barber and Osgerby design glass cabine…ts to showcase their own "quantities of junk"
- Dora by Jeong Yong
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories