Swedish fashion designer Sandra Backlund has sent us images of her new collection, called In No Time.
Backlund employs unusual materials and influences in her clothes: previous collections have featured items made of paper and hair, and her last collection was inspired by the Rorscharch inkblot psychological test.
We don't have any text about this collection yet but, as you can see, it features clothing made of clothes pegs.
Backlund won the Future Design Days Award for young designers at the Future Design Days conference in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2005.
Photos are by Ola Bergengren.
- Mesa by Zaha Hadid
- XO-3 by fuseproject
- Baum by Study O Portable
- Glasgow-made watches by Paulin launch at… Dezeen Watch Store
- Intanto by Mario Trimarchi for Alessi
- #Flock by BERG for Twitter
- Nature V2.01 by Draw Me a Sheep
- New VOID finishes at Dezeen Watch Store
- MoMA Design Store presents Kickstarter-f…unded products at New York Design Week
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories