Swedish fashion designer Sandra Backlund has sent us images of her new collection, called In No Time.
Backlund employs unusual materials and influences in her clothes: previous collections have featured items made of paper and hair, and her last collection was inspired by the Rorscharch inkblot psychological test.
We don't have any text about this collection yet but, as you can see, it features clothing made of clothes pegs.
Backlund won the Future Design Days Award for young designers at the Future Design Days conference in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2005.
Photos are by Ola Bergengren.
- Champions by Konstantin Grcic at Galleri…e Kreo
- Ribbons for Japan by John Pawson
- Foliage by Patricia Urquiola for Kartell
- Heavy Metal at the Woodstock Foundry
- Harvest by Asif Khan
- Neo Collection by Made.com
- VOID V03 alarm by David Ericsson at Deze…en Watch Store
- AfroditiKrassa's Pentagon Pendant is cla…d in beveled mirrors
- Hotel Taj Mahal by Constantin and Lauren…e Leon Boym
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories