Swedish fashion designer Sandra Backlund has sent us images of her new collection, called In No Time.
Backlund employs unusual materials and influences in her clothes: previous collections have featured items made of paper and hair, and her last collection was inspired by the Rorscharch inkblot psychological test.
We don't have any text about this collection yet but, as you can see, it features clothing made of clothes pegs.
Backlund won the Future Design Days Award for young designers at the Future Design Days conference in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2005.
Photos are by Ola Bergengren.
- Rooftop hangar by TDO provides launchpad… for James Bridle's surveillance balloon
- The Radio by Kosmos Project
- Comic Spurs typeface is Comic Sans with …added irony
- Z-shaped clothes hanger easily fits thro…ugh the neck hole
- Aldo Bakker designs sculptural stainless… steel tableware for Georg Jensen
- Globe lights by Studio Vit
- Final issues of FOMO released as project… prepares to visit Venice
- Smart Fortwo Toile H edition by Hermès
- Spring Wood by Carolien Laro
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories