Swedish fashion designer Sandra Backlund has sent us images of her new collection, called In No Time.
Backlund employs unusual materials and influences in her clothes: previous collections have featured items made of paper and hair, and her last collection was inspired by the Rorscharch inkblot psychological test.
We don't have any text about this collection yet but, as you can see, it features clothing made of clothes pegs.
Backlund won the Future Design Days Award for young designers at the Future Design Days conference in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2005.
Photos are by Ola Bergengren.
- Industrial Facility's w152 lamps charge …electronic devices
- Designed in Hackney: Lufthansa Business …Class Seat and Cabin by PearsonLloyd
- Pierre Junod watches by Massimo & Lella …Vignelli and Tobias Jacobsen & Soren Varming
- Quiet Motion by Ronan and Erwan Bouroull…ec for BMW i
- Season chair by Piero Lissoni comprises …two simple volumes
- Patricia Urquiola upholsters modular sof…a for Moroso in jersey fabric
- Love With You music video by Harald Hara…ldsson
- Ron Gilad designs shelves that seem to f…loat in metal frames
- All Lovely Stuff at Interiors UK
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories