Swedish fashion designer Sandra Backlund has sent us images of her new collection, called In No Time.
Backlund employs unusual materials and influences in her clothes: previous collections have featured items made of paper and hair, and her last collection was inspired by the Rorscharch inkblot psychological test.
We don't have any text about this collection yet but, as you can see, it features clothing made of clothes pegs.
Backlund won the Future Design Days Award for young designers at the Future Design Days conference in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2005.
Photos are by Ola Bergengren.
- Theca and Steelwood Galva by Ronan and E…rwan Bouroullec for Magis
- Dezeen's top ten products at Maison & Ob…jet
- "Shigeru Ban's first building in Europe …is here"
- Unisex bag by Ryszard Rychlicki
- Pivot by Raw Edges for Arco
- Flux bicycle kit by Offer Canfi wireless…ly charges electronic devices
- Karl Mikael Ling's Pincher rack offers "…a simple way to showcase your bike"
- "When you try to separate art and design… you create a ghetto" - Job Smeets
- Arper to relaunch Lina Bo Bardi's Bowl C…hair
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories