Swedish fashion designer Sandra Backlund has sent us images of her new collection, called In No Time.
Backlund employs unusual materials and influences in her clothes: previous collections have featured items made of paper and hair, and her last collection was inspired by the Rorscharch inkblot psychological test.
We don't have any text about this collection yet but, as you can see, it features clothing made of clothes pegs.
Backlund won the Future Design Days Award for young designers at the Future Design Days conference in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2005.
Photos are by Ola Bergengren.
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Florian Schmid
- Dezeen's Milan 2013 map
- Coat Hanger by Naruse Inokuma Architects
- The Chicken Projectby Kieren Jones
- Pibal bicycle by Philippe Starck and Peu…geot
- Design Miami/Basel 2008: Designers of th…e Future winners
- Solar plane to embark on fuel-free fligh…t around the world
- New silver-faced Vigorelli by Matteo Rag…ni at Dezeen Watch Store
- Arena Homme + by Neville Brody
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories