Swedish fashion designer Sandra Backlund has sent us images of her new collection, called In No Time.
Backlund employs unusual materials and influences in her clothes: previous collections have featured items made of paper and hair, and her last collection was inspired by the Rorscharch inkblot psychological test.
We don't have any text about this collection yet but, as you can see, it features clothing made of clothes pegs.
Backlund won the Future Design Days Award for young designers at the Future Design Days conference in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2005.
Photos are by Ola Bergengren.
- "I wanted to capture the beauty of 1950s… engineering" – Michael Young
- Standard Stationery by David Weatherhead
- Normal timepieces by Ross McBride
- Stitched by Tord Boontje for Moroso
- CATable by Hao Ruan offers a shared work… surface for cats and their owners
- Tokyo Designers Week interviews: Jaime H…ayón
- Coffee tables by Ding3000 for Normann Co…penhagen
- Connected pedal protects bicycles from t…heft
- Dreamball by Unplug Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories