Swedish fashion designer Sandra Backlund has sent us images of her new collection, called In No Time.
Backlund employs unusual materials and influences in her clothes: previous collections have featured items made of paper and hair, and her last collection was inspired by the Rorscharch inkblot psychological test.
We don't have any text about this collection yet but, as you can see, it features clothing made of clothes pegs.
Backlund won the Future Design Days Award for young designers at the Future Design Days conference in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2005.
Photos are by Ola Bergengren.
- Heat Shrink Series by Daniel Rawlings
- Francis Bitonti creates pixellated 3D-…printed shoes using cellular automation
- Plants bloom on Mischer'Traxler's tabl…e for Perrier-Jouët when you move away from it
- Kathleen McDermott creates expanding d…ress to protect the wearer's personal space
- Charming Disaster
- Bel-Air by Mathieu Lehanneur
- Vote for your favourite design in the …Bombay Sapphire Designer Glass Competition
- The Country Trainer by Jasper Morrison… for Camper
- Animalia by Nigel Coates for Fratelli …Boffi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories