Swedish fashion designer Sandra Backlund has sent us images of her new collection, called In No Time.
Backlund employs unusual materials and influences in her clothes: previous collections have featured items made of paper and hair, and her last collection was inspired by the Rorscharch inkblot psychological test.
We don't have any text about this collection yet but, as you can see, it features clothing made of clothes pegs.
Backlund won the Future Design Days Award for young designers at the Future Design Days conference in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2005.
Photos are by Ola Bergengren.
- Furniture by Resident at designjunction
- Ny Svensk Slöjd (Contemporary Swedish H…andicraft)
- Trilogy by Karen Ryan
- Centanni Stool by James Irvine for Disci…pline
- Cellulose tableware that never needs was…hing up
- Tube Chair by Plant&Moss
- Plus salt and pepper mills by Norway Say…s
- Colour Glass by Scholten & Baijings for …Hay
- Produzione Privata by Michele De Lucchi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories